What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Send prayers to Kat's little battler. Speedy healing vibes to the little fella and best wishes to you all.

Me...I'm wondering if this convo counts as a mummy pass or a mummy fail....

(Background, the kid us studying biology and they have been doing experiments involving growing plants)

The Kid (16)... Mum I grew the best geraniums, my root systems were awesome. I also had the best succulents. I so should grow pot. Even my grass was the best and I was trying to kill that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Send prayers to Kat's little battler. Speedy healing vibes to the little fella and best wishes to you all.

Me...I'm wondering if this convo counts as a mummy pass or a mummy fail....

(Background, the kid us studying biology and they have been doing experiments involving growing plants)

The Kid (16)... Mum I grew the best geraniums, my root systems were awesome. I also had the best succulents. I so should grow pot. Even my grass was the best and I was trying to kill that.

That's a pass for sure 😃😜

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Resting up from a big day down on the farm.  Loaded up the Boo Crew and went to a Fall Festival / Halloween Spookfest.  The kids made their public debut in their Halloween costumes.  Maddie was a penguin.  Jackson was a monkey.  The monkey costume has a tail on it that is just long enough for Jackson to gnaw on it...and that's just what he did.

Hayrides.  Corn mazes.  Trick or treating...Good times!

Also learned something new about Sugar Britches today: she loves caramel apples.  So if I talk my way into trouble in the future, I might be able to bribe my way back into her good graces with a simple caramel apple.  These are the things a man needs to know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, intoxicated yoda said:

@Boo ah crap, if you want to go down the conspiracy theory hole i would suggest sticking with flat earth.  you are way to close to Arkansas for most of these other topics.

Nobody ever has a clear answer for why we shouldn't swim in Reelfoot Lake.

What are they hiding down there?

image.thumb.png.c8724f0ea2ba15c459c385da239b7fc8.png

• Haha 3

T20 World Cup... the gift that keeps on giving...who'd a thought....England beaten by Ireland.... thank you Duckworth-Lewis for letting the underdog slay the lion. 

Now I'm imagining all our yankeedoodles trying to work out wot the farkledarkle I'm on about.... let's just say you think calculus, trig and baseball stat's are hard you ain't ever known the complete chaos of working put the Duckworth-Lewis system.... see its convoluted mathematic 'formula' the Brits invented to get a result in limited overs cricket when there are rain delays.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Baking Irish Soda Bread.. like all sane, normal people do at 3am.

For the record, I was playing peek-a-boo with the boy at 3 a.m. this morning.

Jackson has started waking up between two or three in the morning.  Gets a diaper change and a bite to eat.  Then it's right back to bed for the little fella...Nope.  He wants to stay up and play for a while.

All I can say is "well, bless your heart" to those people who suggest getting eight hours of uninterrupted sleep every night.

Wake Up Sleeping GIF by Working Title

• Haha 5