What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

On 3/18/2022 at 5:05 PM, catlover said:

So relieved , the twins were born today 18/3/22 

2 beautiful identical boys, born at 18.22 and 18.23pm   Haven’t met them yet as can’t go into the hospital due to covid rules. 
so relieved all,is well with them and Kim their Mom .

im one happy smoke free nanny 👶🏻👶🏻

Congratulations Catlover.

Enjoy spoiling both of the little fellas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Judi said:

Trying to figure out where to paste my sticker on my profile!   Grrrr

Why are you using both profiles Judi? Its confusing to us because both profiles have different quit dates. MQ can merge the two together for you if you pm him 😊

As far as your ticker goes, just do it the same way you did your other one

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/318-the-one-year-commitment/?do=findComment&comment=468325

11 hours ago, jillar said:

Why are you using both profiles Judi? Its confusing to us because both profiles have different quit dates. MQ can merge the two together for you if you pm him 😊

As far as your ticker goes, just do it the same way you did your other one

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/318-the-one-year-commitment/?do=findComment&comment=468325

It’s confusing to me, too!  I’ve been trying all night to delete my older one from years ago, but can’t figure out how.  I think I’m ready to search out another quit smoking website.  I just can’t figure out how this one works for some reason.  Sorry!

• Sad 1

I wish you would have said something before you got yourself so frustrated @JudiMD. You can't delete your account, only MQ can and he usually will just merge the two so that you can keep all your posts from both accounts :) 

So, which account do you want to use, the JudiMD

or the Judi so I can let him know

• Like 1

Looking for news about Hank the Tank.

If you don't already know, Hank the Tank is a black bear that lives near Lake Tahoe, California.  He found himself in a bit of trouble when it was believed that he was breaking into homes to steal food.  The last I heard, Hank had been cleared in some of the break-ins as it was found that some of the bears breaking and entering were females.  Hank took the rap because he's a fat boy and likes to eat.

I know there are a lot of other news stories out there right now, but I wish someone would do a follow-up on Hank.

Godspeed Hank the Tank, wherever you may be.

image.thumb.png.0160fd7289a1da8389cc155a43a8a185.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Fixin to watch Domino Masters on Fox! Man they build some cool domino runs 😊

PS. @Boo, you'll be happy to know that thanks to DNA showing Hank the tank wasn't the only bear breaking into houses he won't be euthanized and instead will be trapped, tagged and relocated 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, jillar said:

PS. @Boo, you'll be happy to know that thanks to DNA showing Hank the tank wasn't the only bear breaking into houses he won't be euthanized and instead will be trapped, tagged and relocated 😊

Viva la Tank!

image.png.ae56b67678991af201978c356344b390.png

• Like 5

I have jury duty tomorrow. I absolutely hate jury duty. I would rather duty in my hand and rub it all over my face than have to go to jury duty. That's how much I hate jury duty. AAAHHHGGG!!!!

I HATE JURY DUTY!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2022 at 4:45 PM, BAT said:

I have jury duty tomorrow. I absolutely hate jury duty. I would rather duty in my hand and rub it all over my face than have to go to jury duty. That's how much I hate jury duty. AAAHHHGGG!!!!

I HATE JURY DUTY!!!!!!!!

Mr Hankey Christmas GIF by South Park

• Haha 3

I think Hank the Tank lives at my house.  If it is not him, I have a dog named bear that looks the same. Have you been to Lake Tahoe @Boo one of the most beautiful places.  Went in the winter so the Hub could ski, I spent most of that time on the snow on my ass. Our goal was to retire there, alas we did not make it, he passed.  It still holds a special place in my heart..  New goal is to have our son spread out ashes there. I think we can get that done.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, in Southern California not far from Disneyland:

One of the thousands of mountain lions that live in California wandered deep into the human city of Irvine on Tuesday, leading animal control there on a wild chase that ended in an office building, where the big cat finally succumbed to the effects of a tranquilizer dart.

image.png.951825cabf981ebe05d9494231733d12.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kris said:

Have you been to Lake Tahoe @Boo one of the most beautiful places. 

I never made it up to Tahoe.  Took a couple of trips out to Kernville back in the nineties; nice town.  Had plans on venturing out and seeing more of the area, but if the river was up we just stayed and ran whitewater all day.

• Like 1

Baking almond gluten free cookies as party of baby sisters birthday pressie. Already made berry protein balls and chocolate crackle protein balls, once the biscuits are done it will be sugarfree choc chip clouds.... then I have to drive 2 hours from one side of Melbs to the other to meet her for dinner at all you can eat Japanese....worth it to get to nurse her gorgie bubba.

Edited by notsmokinjo
Um... to clarify...down under when we nurse a baby it means we hold them and give them a cuddle...wot you yanky doodles call nursing we call feeding... other wise my intentions sound real wierd and creepy.
  • Like 2

We are going to try and tile my backsplash behind my new kitchen counters.  I have watched so many ytube video tutorials, I was thinking it was going to be so easy.  We prepped our area and made a wood template, so what could go wrong.  Well we just found there are different distances between the tiles and we have to use a couple of different size spacers.  Nobody even touched on this subject and how it will effect the look in the end.  Any tilers out there are welcome to jump in an give advice.  

• Like 1