What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

2 hours ago, jillar said:

But hey, you'll get a white Christmas so don't forget to make a dirty snowman or snow angel or something

55 degrees and sunny here.  Temperatures are forecasted to reach 70 degrees on Christmas day.

Nice weather, but any semblance of a white Christmas is going to require a trip to the hardware store.

image.thumb.png.2ca093337c378f07cec0f80a4bd130b7.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@Boo When my son was small (mind you, he is now 33, with a family of his own) Our city would do such amazing things at Christmas, they would bring in a company that made snow and give the kids a white Christmas to build snowmen. make snow angels and have snow ball fights.  The parents enjoyed it just as much.  Other years bring in musicians to play Christmas songs and people that made true kettle corn at the tree lighting. There was a church that did a live nativity, with all the animals and the children were welcome to come up and pet them.  They also had nights at the church for the whole community regardless of religous affiliation where their choir preformed. Those are things you should seek out for your daughter and son. And you Mr. Boocluase can still go to the hardware store and build all the brilliant things that come to you!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Katgirl said:

Thinking about this little man, my newest grandson, Sage, who is half Japanese, and just as cute as can be.

20AADD3A-74D9-4293-B6AB-1AA12AC575F4.png

Congratulations Katgirl.

He's a handsome little fella.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations,  he is beautiful, just another thing we share, my daughter in law has Japanese  family background., her grandmother came here after the war with her American husband.  I had the honor of meeting this woman before she passed.  She was the one of the most beautiful, graceful people I have every had the pleasure to meet.  These things were passed on to her grandchildren.

K

• Thanks 1

I just had a horrible craving that I could not get control of, so....I went out to Braums and got some cottage cheese.  How strange is that? I have never been a fan but for the last month or so I have wanted cottage cheese.  God help me if I decide I want sardines.

• Haha 4

Trying to get my bearings about me.  

The week between Christmas and New Years always feels a bit discombobulated.

As my grandfather used to say: "I'm not sure if I should scratch my watch or wind my ass."

P.S. I really like the word "discombobulated."  I'm not asking you to shoehorn it in to every conversation, just consider using it more frequently.

• Haha 5

Just finished up washing all the dogs bowls and mop the kitchen floor. Grabbed the box of chocolate covered cherries on the way back to the couch, needed something to do while the floor drys. No one will every know I already killed a box.

• Haha 5