What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

I remember 27 I was indestructible, worked hard and Played even harder.

If it made my heart beat fast I was all in, so here is my 63 year old advice:

Remember the punishment you put your body thru today, will have serious  consequences down the line.  Your quit is the pinnacle of caring for your 60 year old body 33 years from now.  The river crossing was not stupidity that was a challenge, a dare, a glimpse into immortality, at least till you Face planted into the creek bed. 

As long as you are not breaking your self up to Badly, run, jump, get that adrenalin pumping make your Heart Pound, there will come a day when you can only set with the grand kids look back and reminisce about all the Holy Batmoley,  I really did that, and see deep into their wide opened eyes their awe of knowing they have an elder super hero grand dad.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2

How dare you all laugh when I said I was 27. Why I would never lie about my age 😇

@Opah Easy Gandalf. 63 ain't exactly old. 

If y'all need me I'll be out on the front porch with all the rest of us young puppies 😎

Edited by BAT
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, jillar said:

Dang, still there @Linda? Was the ER that busy or are they still waiting on test results? Either way, it sucks. But I am glad you're far enough into your quit to slap that crave to the curb! 🤗

No they weren't that busy but they have to draw that traponin level twice and the 2nd draw hematize

and so did the third one so they had to do a fourth and usually that happens because of a bad draw. That what pissed me off I should have been home 3 hours ago. Life on life's terms sucks sometimes

• Sad 1

Sorry you are feeling bad and are stuck (no pun intended) at the hospital.  I will say you don't need to worry about smoking right now.  One, you feel bad, the heart does not need any outside influence.  Two, last time I was there, you can't get a smoke not even outside or they will set the dogs on you LOL

K

• Like 1
  • Haha 1