What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

My edible just kicked in right when a Spanish speaking commercial came on and I was like what the heck. Then i was like huh? And then I was like no habla esplano 😂😂

2d511520e18ef910120d0dcdf7570199.gif

Edited by jillar
  • Haha 2

@Kris, try to do something you never smoked while doing. I never smoked in my car so I would hop in it when I got a strong crave and drive around the block! That's all I needed sometimes to get my mind off craving. Or try playing some games. 

I know its really hard to believe it right now but these shitty days will pass in time so hang in there 🤗

• Like 1

Okay don't laugh but I joined some survey sites.  They keep me focused on something else, I totally zone out, plus make a little cash and get some gift cards.  Not much reward but does give me something to do with the old nicotine addicted brain.

K

• Like 5

Katgirl,

I wish I enjoyed watching sports.  I only have watched  in person when my son was involved when he was growing up.  I was around it a lot, my husband and his family were big on the football.  I was there but tucked in a corner with a good book.  I miss those days, I was like a piece of furniture but I was with them! I loved them so much!

• Like 2

Reading up on how to take care of a cat.

There is a cat that has been wandering around my work for a couple of weeks now.  He's not a typical stray.  Seems more like he was abandoned by previous owners.  They declawed him and abandoned him, that seems like a terrible thing to do to a cat.  He is still a little standoffish, but is warming up to us.  Probably doesn't hurt that at least four of us have been feeding him at different times throughout the day.  We're going to need to get some kind of feeding schedule worked out.

We've unofficially named him Jerry in honor of a coworker we lost to cancer last year.  The cat walks around the dock a lot and never turns down a meal...just like Jerry.

So, I guess we have a cat now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Boo because the cat is declawed it now has no way to defend itself. It can't even climb to safety anymore so the best thing you can do for him is catch him and bring him to the animal shelter. Ours are no kill here and hopefully yours are too.

You could also put him  on your local pawboost website in case he's lost. https://www.pawboost.com/ 

Thanks for helping him 🤗

Edited by jillar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jillar said:

You could also put him  on your local pawboost website in case he's lost. https://www.pawboost.com/ 

Jerry has been reported to both the Humane Society and McKamey Animal Center.  He's not microchipped and no one has reported a cat missing that matches his description.

Wade, a young fella that works as a driver for us, is going to take him home this weekend.  He and his girlfriend don't have any other pets and they're gonna see how it works out this weekend.  Assuming things go well over the next couple of days and no report is filed by the original owner, they're going to adopt him as their own.

I think Jerry is going to like his new digs.  Me and a couple of the guys tried to lure him into a carrier this morning.  Jerry wouldn't budge.  Then Wade's girlfriend came by, called his name, gave him a treat, and he strolled right into the carrier for her.  Jerry was far more cooperative with a young lady than he was with me and the boys...Can't say I blame him.

• Like 5

Damn hit happen the smell is rushing thru my office, it has o be coming from outside,  Man I LOVE the smell, I have got to go outside just to enjoy it in all its glory.  AWE yes the smell of hot asphalt getting fresh rain on it.

Gives me the chills up and down my Back.  Not sure how many months it has been since the last time I smelled it.  But it has been to long

• Like 1

Jill I don't think it was enough to get down the coast, the clouds Backed up

on the mountains.  Gave us a lite but steady rain for a couple of hours.

Really made my day, pulled me out of the slump I was in.  still in that shadow

of gloom this morning.  Smokes are so far from my mind i had to think about it to write this.

I am shoveling a cold bean and cheese burrito down my throat.

we had a new forklift driver decide to remove a section of conveyor

16 foot high by running the mast of his forklift thru it.

We are in the process of removing the Now "U" shaped  straight away over pass and straightening it and reinstalling it.  Brought my Boss in from his day off, ya you now how that went, he ran around barked and growled, waved hos arms in the air. and I believe has left for home. hopefully. so i felt it a good opportunity to catch a bite,  Damn wouldn't you know it he just called and wanted to know if I were down with the Guys fixing the conveyor ?

Just don't know about this guy

• Like 1

I am depressed and self medicating with some whiskey. I took chicken out of freezer for an indulgent dinner of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. Of course, there will be gravy involved. Trying to decide if I want to make brownies...YES I DO

If you are gone to be bad, be really bad {JUST DO NOT SMOKE!}

k

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bet none of you have had a true bag lunch like I am having.

I brought my leftover Chenise  to work today for a late morning

breakfast.  Put it into the Microwave and then went to get a soda,

came back and my Styrofoam box was gone, My food was setting 

in the bottom of the Bag ?  Did I get Box napped ?

• Confused 1