What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

18 hours ago, Kris said:

Crap. I hate technology.  They call them smart phones but I am not smart enough to use one! 

My trusty old listen-O-meter is all the technology I need.

image.png.a0edd2a5998bcf8a74c75f4fa1380bd6.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

I just splurged and had a friend deliver me a very berry cheesecake

17.95 It is so yummy it has BlackBerry's, raspberries, and blueberries on top.

It came from a place not to far from me. Its a German town called Frankenmuth, great

food and a bakery that is great.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Linda said:

@jillar you usually don't get much of a user manual with much anymore, don't know if you did.

But if not you can usually go online and look up your phone model and type and find a more

complete one and print one.

Yea, but that would be too easy Linda 🤣

Verizon has awesome awesome tutorials on my phone. I used the simulator before I activated the phone just so I knew what I was in for lol

Edited by jillar

4 minutes ago, jillar said:

Yea, but that would be too easy Linda 🤣

Verizon has awesome awesome tutorials on my phone. I used the simulator before I activated the phone just so I knew what I was in for lol

😂😂 you'll get there

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jillar said:

Having a beer and waiting for my edible delivery 😋😎🤐

I LOVE California😊

Me, too, but for different reasons… I am currently sweating like a pig. Just got done with my workout. Waiting for my guy to get home from a job. He had 3 today. Going to have Chile Relleno for dinner, with rice and beans, one of my favorite Mexican dishes.

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 1

Sunday Sunday can't trust that day.  Sunday Morning you gave me no warning of what was to be.   Ooooh Sunday Morning, Sunday Moring wouldn't guarantee, that on Sunday evening you you would still be here with me.  Every other day, every other day of the week is fine now 

But when ever Sunday comes, But when ever Sunday comes it leaves me crying all of the time.  OK enough whining what would Linda DO/SAY?

image.png.fdfd564a00e07494a59deb55876ad861.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...