What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Eating cold Pizza off of a Roach coach that comes to the DC.

Needed some comfort food, seems everyone on the normal shifts smoked too much crack on the weekend.

Running around like chickens with their head cut off, screwing things up that didn't need fixen..

So happy that iit is my Friday !

image.png.d4c5d7f5b621e145be65535c5a94d963.png

Edited by Opah
  • Like 3

Getting the camper ready for next trip....heading to a 3 day Bluegrass festival in Cherokee, NC on Thursday...my second one...and it is on the Cherokee Indian reservation! There is quite a line-up of big name acts that will be appearing...according to my BF, I am new to this Bluegrass genre! 😉

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Rozuki said:

Getting the camper ready for next trip....heading to a 3 day Bluegrass festival in Cherokee, NC on Thursday...my second one...and it is on the Cherokee Indian reservation! There is quite a line-up of big name acts that will be appearing...according to my BF, I am new to this Bluegrass genre! 😉

Sounds great ...Jealous .!!!!.😁

• Like 2

19 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Gif avalanche coming our way 😂🤣

I'm a simple man with simple needs.  There will likely never come a time when I don't find this funny...

Monkey Oops GIF by AFV Pets

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Boo said:

I'm a simple man with simple needs.  There will likely never come a time when I don't find this funny...

Monkey Oops GIF by AFV Pets

Just to clarify, you're not saying you've actually done this yourself, right?

• Haha 4

Well how do you like that, I go to find a funny pic of lopsided haircuts like the one I just gave myself and find out its a trend!

Re768ef9c148a94afaa9f56a0a7ddcad0?rik=9b

Note to self: eat the edible AFTER you cut your hair🙄

• Haha 2

On 6/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, Gus said:

I do love those plates. 

The wife's 'fine china' lol. The pattern is 'Trillium'. That's the Provincial Flower of Ontario; the Province in which we live. Would be the like you having plates with a pattern of the Cherokee Rose on them :) 

• Like 2

Camping and riding my new e-bike.  This is great.  I can keep up with hubby and you should see the hills I climbed.  Some pictures of where we are staying, Punderson State Park in Ohio.

20210615_131859.jpg

20210615_123341.jpg

20210615_123436.jpg

20210615_124828.jpg

20210614_171935.jpg

• Like 5

@Mee Linda, we were looking at those when we had our motorhome! How fun :) That looks like a beautiful place to camp. The house or hotel(?) pic looks like the villages in a Danish city we have  about 30 miles away called Solvang

• Like 1

I am the opposite, I get off doing something and when done that reward trigger hits,  I can veg out for a day and never even have a whim of a urge.

Back to work today coming close to getting my game room completed, I did overcome a life long habit and came to a major realization with this Honey do job.  I am not the  all go do it all I use to be.

For the first time in my life I am paying others to do my stuff,  

• Like 2

Well I opened up skype,, used the email address to log in,, and it says live:snazzy6793 as the username,, I'm wondering if the "live:" part is needed as a skype address.  Wondering if someone knew,, I'm looking in skype now to see

• Like 2

Couldn't figure out why my printer wouldn't print anything from email or any other web page and since I HATE when things don't work the way they should it was driving me crazy. THEN i looked at the chosen printer and saw it had reverted back to my previous printer. Problem solved! 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1