What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Laying on  my bed with the sun streaming through the window. Relaxing, breathing, enjoying freedom. Journalling. On Quit Train.  Reading the latest Hollywood gossip. Did you  know JLo and Ben Affleck are reuniting. Happy days!  Also doing a pedicure and a manicure.  And people still dispute that women can't multitask. Poppycock! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

@Boo I am running around the store looking for our Boo and his precious Maddie and Sugarbritches.  Here is a picture of the car and license plate parked next to us.

20210526_185401.jpg

Edited by Mee
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Mee said:

@Boo I am running around the store looking for our Boo and his precious Maddie and Sugarbritches.  Here is a picture of the car and license plate parked next to us.

20210526_185401.jpg

But, but...I'm Boo.  I also drive a Ford.

So many questions...Do I have a doppelganger up north?  Is he my evil twin?  Or maybe he's the good twin, who can tell anymore?  Why do I always assume that with twins there is a good one and an evil one?

Fire up the Mystery Machine gang, we're going to Ohio!

image.thumb.png.9f6a603fbd8164c52b03c84c1ee8ba50.png

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Boo said:

Why do I always assume that with twins there is a good one and an evil one?

As a twin I can assure you your assumptions are correct! 😂

• Haha 4

Trip out on this....I was just thinking about the movie Pacific Heights yesterday and I'm flipping through looking for a movie and I'll be damned if encore isn't showing it! I'm stoked 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, jillar said:

Trip out on this....I was just thinking about the movie Pacific Heights yesterday and I'm flipping through looking for a movie and I'll be damned if encore isn't showing it! I'm stoked 😊

I've never heard of that movie, lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jillar said:

Its with Michael Keaton as a tenant from hell. Its old 1990 but good imo. 

Your description seems familiar now. Humm ........ maybe I saw it and just don't remember? The warden would likely agree with that theory 🤭

• Haha 3

Just finished making a Raspberry Sauce for the roast duck I'll be slow cooking on my Weber Smoker tomorrow. Guess I should have put it in a white bowl for better color contrast lol.

863923949_RaspberrySauce.png.d52797efc0230092b0d22280ce18a1ce.png

Never cooked a duck before. Hope it turns out OK.

Dry brining it tonight. Will season tomorrow morning and stuff some quartered oranges in the body cavity then throw it on the charcoal smoker for probably 3 hours at about 300F. Have an Orange/Maple Glaze I will add while cooking.

• Like 3