What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Really struggling to see the monitor at the moment, got injections in my eyes yesterday.  It took them the best part of a hour to numb my eyes, from there it was a cake.   Just got to keep my eyes moist and it is very hard to see.

Yes it will be, shots are to reduce the swelling of my retinas, which are deforming my purples and distorting my sight.

and after that id taken care of the cataracts will be removed and new lens installed.  Then I should be back to 2020 long distance and will just need blue blockers and reading for the computer screens .

• Like 1

The worlds end, my wife slipped into a coma after 20 or so minutes,  The only thing good about it was the quite when I turned the TV off 

deffemiotly a throw off from Shawn of the dead

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 1

Thank you Linda

But can we do me a Favor ? instead of a prayer for me lets prey for all the sad ,sick and lonely i

I am so fortunate to have insurance and Blessed  with you all,  I feel guilty having payers said for me 

Yes I know I should just say Thank you for the prayer and leave it alone.

Edited by Opah

49 minutes ago, Opah said:

Thank you Linda

But can we do me a Favor ? instead of a prayer for me lets prey for all the sad ,sick and lonely i

I am so fortunate to have insurance and Blessed  with you all,  I feel guilty having payers said for me 

Yes I know I should just say Thank you for the prayer and leave it alone.

@Opah I can do that! You do deserve them also I have enough prayers to go out to all!!!😀

• Like 2

Just let the dog out for his routine nightly business.  Saw a bunch of lighting bugs out for the first time this season.  Think I'll just sit on the back porch and watch the light show and listen to the frogs croak for a bit.

Saturday nights are a lot less crazy than they used to be.

• Like 4

I remembered that I wanted to buy a fire extinguisher for the house if we don't already have one so i just texted my husband and asked him if we had a fire extinguisher. And then I thought "I wonder if he's going to think there's a fire"🤔 

Sure enough he texted right back and said " in my truck why". So, me being me decided to let him sweat a while and then he called lol.😂😂

Hey, he's been a jerk all year so it felt good to make him sweat so don't judge......😂

Anyway, off to order a couple fire extinguishers😊

• Haha 5

Driving the better half crazy going over my checklist.  Making sure everything we need is packed and in the truck.  I call it due diligence.  She calls it "obsessive compulsive."  I think she was being a smartass when she asked if I had a checklist for my checklists.

The Boo Crew is beach bound.  See ya later folks.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@jillar Good for you j had a good day also. Went over to my friend house that is sick with a couple of other friends and planted some flowers for her. She was really happy and even got to come outside for awhile. Made us all smile!!!

• Like 6