What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Aww Linda ....

I'm so sorry Sweetheart ....

Take some comfort knowing you both had the time to tell each other ....the love was there ....

You had the strength to quit .....you will find the strength to stay quit ....your a strong lady ....

Sending you all my love and hugs .....

You and your family are in my heart❤

• Like 2

G’day

Did you think I’d learn! Goggled it yep all pretty cool. Then theres a link to the diference between a moon pie and a woopie pie. WT.....it all went pretty fast south at that turn I’ll tell you. I’m getting more and more educated by the day!

• Haha 4

Wondering why I'm still watching this stupid movie other than the fact that there is absolutely nothing else worth watching on.......but still, is that a good enough reason?🤔

• Haha 2

On 4/3/2021 at 12:37 AM, jillar said:

Wishing I had a chocolate Moon Pie right now....

Wish I would have read this sooner.  I was just in Chattanooga yesterday.

There's this magical place down there...

image.png.82e6a590d4716314426597104600d817.png

• Like 3

We use to drive up to Fayette every Sunday from Huntsville to get beer for the folks and Moon Pies for us kids for the week. And a bbq sandwich from a roadside vendor on the way home @Boo. Great memories 😊 

• Like 2

Thinking about my Sis, was hoping she would  be out of hospital by now, but she had to go back into Intensive care as she temporarily lost all movement in her left leg. She has it back now, but still hooked up to feeding tubes and machines. I am hoping tomorrow she will go back to the general ward, then maybe go home by the end of the week. This is her 3rd week in the hospital. 
praying mAinly she will stay quit when she comes out.

• Sad 4

Thanks guys, so kind of you all . Will let you know how things go. I spoke to her, she says she has a massive scar running from her neck down to top of her legs,poor woman, but at least she’s alive 😊

• Like 5

Feeling happy my Sister is out of hospital, not seen her yet as she is miles away staying with  a friend,  as that was near the hospital she needed to go to for her surgery.  She’s taking morphine for pain, so makes her sleepy. I will go and see her when she feels up to visitors. She told me she  hadn’t smoked since before the operation, praying she stays quit.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Making room for my New Sofa ,that has been promised to me on Thursday ...😁

Hope it arrives promptly and unscathed, Doreen! You have been waiting for this a long time, no? I have been promised delivery of our new sofa and loveseat tomorrow...btwn 10:15 am - 12:15 pm...can't wait!! Right now, only have two wooden rocking chairs in living room. 😜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

Well !!!!....

New Sofa arrived ....very nice ...how long before Ted the cat was on it ,....2 minutes ....

Nothin comes in this house without him inspecting it ...

I've got an in-house couch inspector too.  Cash has his own bed that is just a few feet from the couch, but he still likes to crawl up there and spread out.

image.png.6227d9923a0de3fb95ef26d28dc75b04.png

• Haha 5

My new sofa and loveseat arrived yesterday.....right on time, early even! We have been playing with the power recliners with power headrests....a first for both of us...and keeping little Panda 🐼 (my dog) away from them...no need for him to be on them...he has comfy dog beds all over the house! 

• Like 4