What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Continuous decluttering, packing boxes, sorting for donating/trashing, trying to clean up as I go along...!

We just had a major nor'easter in my area....15 inches of the fluffy stuff to clear off my huge driveway so the moving truck can back in on Saturday...

I have a closing date of Tuesday, Feb 9th!!! Hallelujah!!! 😷

• Like 3

G’day 

Back home. Now the waiting game. Pathology results I’ll get in a couple of weeks. I’m sure the surgeon got a clear margin and he’s confident. To get that they are close to the nerve that runs my eyebrow. It’s a bit bruised and I can’t raise my eyebrow. Funny though my forehead has lost all its wrinkles and looks diferent to the left side. Along with the black eye I’m definitely wearing sunglasses. It’s a waiting game till it heals 

I told my neighbour my wife bashed me when he asked about the face. My wife promptly punched me in the arm and said” I didn’t!”

I just said” see I told you she’s cruel”

I’d better stop it otherwise I’ll be sleeping o the verhandah....   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just finished making these.  I thought they were cute.  I found a remote control light that is battery operated and an electric one with a remote.  They can be set with 16 different colors or set to rotate the colors.   I thought I could sell them to other campers and friends to fund some of our travels.  They are made out of a simple paint bucket.  

01 tree.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mee said:

Just finished making these.  I thought they were cute.  I found a remote control light that is battery operated and an electric one with a remote.  They can be set with 16 different colors or set to rotate the colors.   I thought I could sell them to other campers and friends to fund some of our travels.  They are made out of a simple paint bucket.  

01 tree.jpg

These are very cool, Mee! Is that vinyl you used on the buckets? Do you use the Cricut machine to create them? 

• Like 1

On 04/02/2021 at 5:42 AM, Cbdave said:

G’day 

Back home. Now the waiting game. Pathology results I’ll get in a couple of weeks. I’m sure the surgeon got a clear margin and he’s confident. To get that they are close to the nerve that runs my eyebrow. It’s a bit bruised and I can’t raise my eyebrow. Funny though my forehead has lost all its wrinkles and looks diferent to the left side. Along with the black eye I’m definitely wearing sunglasses. It’s a waiting game till it heals 

I told my neighbour my wife bashed me when he asked about the face. My wife promptly punched me in the arm and said” I didn’t!”

I just said” see I told you she’s cruel”

I’d better stop it otherwise I’ll be sleeping o the verhandah....   

Sorry I'm late ....speedy recovery Cris 👍🐸

6 hours ago, Mee said:

01 tree.jpg

These are great Linda ...hope they take off and you sell heaps .👍😀

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rozuki said:

These are very cool, Mee! Is that vinyl you used on the buckets? Do you use the Cricut machine to create them? 

Yes it is vinyl.  I have the Sillhoette machine.  The vinyl you can get now is awesome.  I have used the heat transfer on t-shirts and this is permanent vinyl.

• Like 4

Sitting here at my desk scribbling cryptic notes on pieces of paper I will refer to later for my end of shift pass down.

Trying to pass the time in a dignified fusion, counting the minutes till the prior shift goes home.  for at that time I will be free to crank my computer music up and start to feel unburdened or encumbered .

Seeing that the first aid room is off limits to me now and running around in my underwear singing at the top of my lungs would probably end up as bad as the Bubble bath did, I must reframe.

I must amuse my self, I cant seem to find my go to make me smile U-tube video it a blond skinny UK kid waking up claiming out his window, he now has a happy face shirt  and good morning sunshine is play, he is strutting down the walk and his Nana and grandpa are setting there with signs the say nana  and grandpa then  his friends and x-girls friends it ends with them handing him an envelope the says just to stand in your light,

No, I didn't think anyone other than me would know it.

Maybe if I locked the door this time the bubble bath would work ?

image.png.008b0a21cd1ae5411ddbaf9391ae506e.png

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

G’day 

Swelling’s gone down and the nerves back again. Can raise my eyebrow now and wink again. Got a good black eye and an ugly plucked scar.  Who cares!  I’m back ! 

Chris

Edited by Cbdave
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G’day 

Swelling’s gone down and the nerves back again. Can raise my eyebrow now and wink again. Got a good black eye and an ugly plucked scar.  Who cares!  I’m back ! 

Chris

Glad your Back Cris ....and healing nicely 😀🐸

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Opah said:

Sitting here at my desk scribbling cryptic notes on pieces of paper I will refer to later for my end of shift pass down.

Trying to pass the time in a dignified fusion, counting the minutes till the prior shift goes home.  for at that time I will be free to crank my computer music up and start to feel unburdened or encumbered .

Seeing that the first aid room is off limits to me now and running around in my underwear singing at the top of my lungs would probably end up as bad as the Bubble bath did, I must reframe.

I must amuse my self, I cant seem to find my go to make me smile U-tube video it a blond skinny UK kid waking up claiming out his window, he now has a happy face shirt  and good morning sunshine is play, he is strutting down the walk and his Nana and grandpa are setting there with signs the say nana  and grandpa then  his friends and x-girls friends it ends with them handing him an envelope the says just to stand in your light,

No, I didn't think anyone other than me would know it.

Maybe if I locked the door this time the bubble bath would work ?

image.png.008b0a21cd1ae5411ddbaf9391ae506e.png

If I understood what was happening here ...I would comment ...I must be getting old ...lol..

Anyways it sounds fun O...

Are you amusing yourself in a bubble bath ???....

As long as you don't smoke ..that's ok ...😁👍🐸

• Haha 1

My heart is pounding, my guys are avoiding me because I will bend their ears with Hunting, the ranch. memories, I am just a chipmunk chattering at all in the forest.

so full of excitement and to make things worse I have been drinking caffeinated coffee with a Sugar free Butterscotch shooter, talking about being ramped up.

image.png.6c27e0bcac7506dada9adfa92f703c68.png

• Haha 2