What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Thanks, @jillar, @Mee, @Doreensfree, @catlover! Nothing ever seems to be easy for me....but I seem to manage to get past any obstacles.

In the last week, I managed to get my house and patios powerwashed, my upholstered furniture cleaned, my Saltillo mexican tile floor cleaned and sealed (it has never looked better!), the painting I needed done (ceilings in most of the rooms, the foyer, 3 doors on the main level "refreshed" and all trim molding on main level painted.) My house is now mint ++ and I even got to go away for 4 days!

My pool guy is coming tomorrow to clean the inground pool so it will be sparkling when the real estate photographer comes Monday morning to take pics and I just need to keep it that way for the open house next week. Please, no hurricanes or tropical storms for awhile! 😎

• Like 4

Made it to N.B.

Now in self quarantine for 14 days per their entry requirements. 

No problem, lots of sorting and packing to do here and we brought a lot of dry/caned goods.

Travel through Quebec was like a ghost town. Nobody around and really hard to find food as all restaurants & bars closed and not even doing take out or delivery. Finally found one fast food drive thu open so that was our only meal. They even closed all the Mc-D's cuz too many had positive tested employees 😞 We were pretty careful, with limited contacts and just stayed in a hotel and saw no one other than the receptionist so we will know in the next week or so if we're OK.

• Like 5

Hey you all, been on and off the wagon latey, mostly on, but need to get back on track.

no excuses to present, no Tragic stories to tell,  This conversation came to me via my Email and it was like the sun breaking thru Cloudy skies.  Thank you 

• Like 2

On 10/20/2020 at 7:17 AM, Doreensfree said:

Wondering if I Have to give this little guy back ????

No way!! You have a week! He's young, teach him a new name.. you move, change your identity, dye your hair...dye his hair?? ....BOom! New life, new dog! 

Give him good scritches for us...he's Soo fluffy cute!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jillar said:

Waiting for my telephone Dr visit which was scheduled for 2:30 p.m. 

Geez, you'd think they could call on time since the whole call lasts less then five minutes tops 😖

I hate those "phone it in" Dr. visits. My guy's bad enough in person let alone over the phone!

Using Covid as an excuse to keep up with their billings while not really doing a proper job. How can you truly access a person's health over the phone? Makes my blood boil!

• Like 3

Day 4 of sorting and packing all the stuff in my Mom's house today. That and calling around to see who will take household items and furniture for donation. It's very tough in the pandemic times. Stuff isn't moving out from the charities so many of them can't take anymore stuff 😞 

But, at the end of each day we sit down on the couch in her living room, garb a couple of cold one's and watch the greatest show on earth 😍

IMG_0646.jpg.03dcfabcaea7dfa82a164583fd6c05e2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1