What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

43 minutes ago, BKP said:

Unloading my backpack from a nine day hike in the Sierra Nevada. Just amazed by the beauty. Took a nice dip in this spot to reinvigorate during a long and tough ascent. It was so nice to get away from coronavirus, social unrest, and political warfare.

image.png.c60144046ab7f818a5a49d4ac297ee46.png

So beautiful.....So good to leave all the crap behind ....well done 👍😀

• Like 6

6 hours ago, BKP said:

Unloading my backpack from a nine day hike in the Sierra Nevada. Just amazed by the beauty. Took a nice dip in this spot to reinvigorate during a long and tough ascent. It was so nice to get away from coronavirus, social unrest, and political warfare.

image.png.c60144046ab7f818a5a49d4ac297ee46.png

Bloody Stunning

what more could I say.......

• Like 4

7 hours ago, jillar said:

Sweating like a pig, it's freakin hot out and almost 6:00 pm already 😓

03-4.gif

The age old saying "sweating like a pig" is in reality quite impossible because (Fun Fact) pigs actually have no sweat glands, which is why they prefer to roll around in muddy water because muddy water evaporates more slowly than clean water and that keeps them cooler, longer 🤓

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, reciprocity said:

The age old saying "sweating like a pig" is in reality quite impossible because (Fun Fact) pigs actually have no sweat glands, which is why they prefer to roll around in muddy water because muddy water evaporates more slowly than clean water and that keeps them cooler, longer 🤓

Ooh I'll try that today because we're in for another hot one 😓

lRWfVh.gif

• Haha 6

On 9/7/2020 at 9:14 AM, reciprocity said:

• Haha 5

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Residents throughout the Santa Maria Valley are experiencing ashes in the are due to wildfires across the state of California.

On Wednesday, many woke up to an orange sky in addition to ashes present in the air.

Find out the latest update on air quality as well as what doctors at Marian Regional Medical Center are advising for your health and safety on KCOY NewsChannel 12, KEYT NewsChannel 3 and FOX 11 News.

ORANGE-SKY-860x645.jpg

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, jillar said:

Woke up to the skies glowing orange from all the fires burning 😞

Heard it's bad this year already and you're just getting into fire season - try and stay safe! Good God! Fires, Covid ... give us a break already!!  

Hope you're area isn't around brush and grassy areas 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

We're about that too @Mac#23. There's so many active fires right now that we're very lucky we're not in a hazard zone.Another year of so much damage, death and destruction 😞 Hope your brothers in a safe area, at least as safe as we can be...

• Like 2

Feeling good about things.  Hell, you might even say I'm downright giddy.

My company landed a contract for a big project by the Tennessee Valley Authority today.  This is a multi-year project and the TVA never runs out of money.

I don't like to boast, but...

image.png.09605b12b30a397d3eefb313f605febc.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@Doreensfree, you are perhaps starting to notice high hazy cloudiness on a clear day where you live courtesy of the fires burning west coast USA. We started noticing it here a few days ago. They say the jet stream has carried it as far as western Europe now. It's so high up in the atmosphere that it isn't affecting air breathing quality though.

2 hours ago, reciprocity said:

@Doreensfree, you are perhaps starting to notice high hazy cloudiness on a clear day where you live courtesy of the fires burning west coast USA. We started noticing it here a few days ago. They say the jet stream has carried it as far as western Europe now. It's so high up in the atmosphere that it isn't affecting air breathing quality though.

Thanks Piggy....I'm prepared ...!!!!

6f5073f3952dfe82f4d474493d65c11d.jpg

• Haha 6