What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

.. ..

Tangent 2....wondering why all phones have a different process for copying pics.

Ok...so really came to say I'm sitting on the bus stop wondering if @boo has a playlist for his Sugar britches or is he old school and has a mix tape 🤔 hmmmm....oh now I'm off to th we music threads.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, catlover said:

I would feel the same as you. I am wary Of everyone here, and only venture to the supermarket when needed. I have read you have a lot of cases in America, no wonder with you having your medical problems and feeling very vulnerable, it’s scary.

take care x

I'm with you .....only go out when I definitely have too.....

Hope the scan shows a good recovery Jill.....❤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, catlover said:

I;just looked online and we do have Cheetos here, I have never noticed them. I gotta try them now. Not seen the popcorn though 🙁☹️

Careful now .......you'll either love them or not. If it's love at first bite, you'll have a snacking issue on your hands 😂

I have not seen the popcorn in Canada either yet, although I haven't looked for it either. I have never seen the hot ones shown in your pic @jillar Don't think they're available here in Canada either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, reciprocity said:

Careful now .......you'll either love them or not. If it's love at first bite, you'll have a snacking issue on your hands 😂

I have not seen the popcorn in Canada either yet, although I haven't looked for it either. I have never seen the hot ones shown in your pic @jillar Don't think they're available here in Canada either.

I

Hot Cheetos have been here for years, I don't like them but the kids love them. I prefer the crunchy original Cheetos 😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jillar said:

I

Hot Cheetos have been here for years, I don't like them but the kids love them. I prefer the crunchy original Cheetos 😊

I'm not into hot snacks or hot anything actually so yeah, the originals are what I prefer. I switch them up between the puffs and the hard ones. They're both pretty addictive 😍

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Cheetos in Aus are the cheese n bacon balls but we can get the others at specialty shops.

Cheese and bacon? That sounds yummy!

• Like 1

I am putting together a couple of oscillating fans that I bought. I also spent $1000 on a new reclining loveseat and lift top coffee table. I was going to cook dinner but I'm to tired and hot. It's 95 degrees here today so I'm going for take out.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Heat has been brutal lately here in St. Catharines too 🥵

Hello my fellow Canadian.  I've been to St. Catharines many times visiting my daughter when was doing her Bachelor at Brock.  

It's actually hotter today 35C/95F, with humidity 41C/108F.

Yesterday was still bearable,  I played Tennis with my son at about 6PM for an hour, surprised that I could last as long as him in that heat, I think quitting over a month now definitely helps my lungs.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, JohnQ said:

Hello my fellow Canadian.  I've been to St. Catharines many times visiting my daughter when was doing her Bachelor at Brock.  

It's actually hotter today 35C/95F, with humidity 41C/108F.

Yesterday was still bearable,  I played Tennis with my son at about 6PM for an hour, surprised that I could last as long as him in that heat, I think quitting over a month now definitely helps my lungs.

Yup, another hot one today. At least I'm near the Lake so maybe a degree or two cooler? Sure doesn't feel like it though. My daughter went to Brock as well. That's how we started thinking about moving here when we retired. Get out of the GTA jungle. Used to be in Brampton. Couldn't be happier that we moved. This town is big enough to have all you need but small enough to get around quickly :) 

• Like 3

Well.....been to the Hairdresser's today ....I wouldn't say if was the nice pamper experience it used to be...

I was masked ....both him and the lady who washes ...were masked up and wore a visor....She was cleaning non stop every where I went ..ready for the next person .,two people allowed in the shop....

I was happy to get home again ...safe in my little bubble ...

I booked another trip there in 5 weeks time .....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Yup, another hot one today. At least I'm near the Lake so maybe a degree or two cooler? Sure doesn't feel like it though. My daughter went to Brock as well. That's how we started thinking about moving here when we retired. Get out of the GTA jungle. Used to be in Brampton. Couldn't be happier that we moved. This town is big enough to have all you need but small enough to get around quickly :) 

I would say St.Catharines is more of a city that has everything a big city offers, but without the crazy traffic compared to the GTA area.  I rarely go to Brampton and I hated it every time I had to go there, this city is way overcrowded without the proper infrastructure to support the explosion of population there in the last few years, good move Reci. 

• Thanks 1