What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Freezin me ar$e off.....hooray dooley, 0°C (32f) sitting on a bus stop while t the bus sits at t h e stop ahead of me cos has ahead of schedule. Bus before was ahead of schedule...did he stop nah just flew right past me...oh well putting me blue fingers back in me pockets now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Freezin me ar$e off.....hooray dooley, 0°C (32f) sitting on a bus stop while t the bus sits at t h e stop ahead of me cos has ahead of schedule. Bus before was ahead of schedule...did he stop nah just flew right past me...oh well putting me blue fingers back in me pockets now.

If you get precip. at 0 degrees, it might actually snow! Gotta say; if it does, swimming will not exactly be what you think it is 🥶

397047725_SnowSwim.gif.58bf79f0c9ce198715d092dd1edfc14b.gif

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, reciprocity said:

If you get precip. at 0 degrees, it might actually snow! Gotta say; if it does, swimming will not exactly be what you think it is 🥶

397047725_SnowSwim.gif.58bf79f0c9ce198715d092dd1edfc14b.gif

G’day 

I’ve lived in some freezen bloody cold places in Aussie. I’ve sailed to to the arctic and the Antarctic..... quess where I live now. Where I choose to live. The sub tropics.

I don’t own a heater. I do have a coat it’s 20!years old and I don’t wear it unless l go south to those cold places. Who cares if it’s out of fashion. My shorts are more used......

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mac#23 said:

I'm finally done moving into my new place. Now the unpacking begins...ugh.

I moved stuff two years ago from our old house which had never been opened since our move there 23 years ago. Guess what? That Sh*t is still in boxes now in our newer house basement 😡 Plus, There's a bunch of stuff we know we packed and we have never found it. We're calling it "the twilight zone stuff" Lol. Good luck with the unpacking Mac 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, catlover said:

Thanks Jillar. What are Cheetos.

I got hooked on those darn things when I quit smoking.  It was like another addiction.  I can safely say that I am off them for good and shedding all the pounds I gained from them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just got back from having my follow up ct scan that was supposed to happen in March. I have to confess that I tried to get out of it this morning because of the spike in virus cases but the gal assured me it was safe to go and would only take about ten minutes. 

So just my luck I get there, have my temperature scanned and am waiting to be taken back when more people show up in the lobby. One older man had a higher than allowed temperature and his mask below his nose so miss hypochondriac starts telling the receptionist please make him stand way over there (pointing towards door) I'm high risk. Poor guy went back outside and I got brought back for my scan.

Hopefully his temp was only from sitting in a hot car in a mask and not from the virus. I can not even imagine having to be in the medical field and have the highest respect for everyone who is. 

Please stay safe everyone! Xoxo

• Sad 5

I would feel the same as you. I am wary Of everyone here, and only venture to the supermarket when needed. I have read you have a lot of cases in America, no wonder with you having your medical problems and feeling very vulnerable, it’s scary.

take care x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't think you're being a hypochondriac @jillar.  Better safe than sorry.  And what is with these people who wear their mask under their nose?  This virus has revealed more about humanity than I would ever want to know...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2020 at 8:10 PM, jillar said:

Oh you poor thing do you not have Cheetos there?!

61xEyvfuZmL.jpg

And now they have popcorn, yummy!

cheetos-popcorn-cheddar-and-flamin-hot.p

I;just looked online and we do have Cheetos here, I have never noticed them. I gotta try them now. Not seen the popcorn though 🙁☹️

• Like 2