What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

• 2 weeks later...

Admiring this new stash of copper pots I found on the street yesterday when I went to fetch a parcel of paints.

Polished and everything !

1144364291_copperpots.thumb.JPG.541abf580afb650e0f7cdc77801d2148.JPG

AWESOME SCORE !  

Now, ready for wet brushes as the day commences.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sitting in casualty at Sunshine Hossy (possible gallstones) watching the jacks interview a bloke who they think was in a hit n run....never a dull moment when ya a Westie.

It kinda sucks I won't go to me local Hossy cos I know nurses there and I don't like their version of confidentiality.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Sad 7

Oh no, that's not even sort of fun.  I hope it ends up being something easy and fast to fix and that you're on the mend very soon.  Feel better, stay safe, and, yeah, stay away from those gossipy nurses (WTH?). 

Sending some get well hugs to you!

• Like 3

Still in limbo, spent the night on a ward alternating between walking laps and sitting in a chair. Just watched the sunrise over my city. So I am waiting for a ultra sound. The surgeon who admitted me said without the ultrasound his guess will be surgery today, tomorrow or 3-4 weeks...the charge nurse from last night thinks it will be sooner rather than later.

I feel ok except for pain...and tired.

• Sad 5

15 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Sitting in casualty at Sunshine Hossy (possible gallstones) watching the jacks interview a bloke who they think was in a hit n run....never a dull moment when ya a Westie.

Hope you're feeling bloody ripper again soon mate.  I'm still working on learning Australian.

They'll get you all fixed up...

image.png.de277a7a8d591f1fd5c56939eb50ed85.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You poor girl, that must have made for a very long night.  If surgery is the best route, hopefully it will be sooner than later so you can be back to full speed as soon as possible.  Sending some extra (gentle) hugs across the world to you. 

• Like 3