What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

11 hours ago, jillar said:

@Boo, I would totally love to have one of those! I pet sat a rat once and he was the coolest rat ever. It's insects I hate, ants the worse!

Gday

so you wouldn’t like one of these.....?

5327444A-9C9F-4198-9421-5F881962B8F8.png

760308EF-DB16-407A-BFAC-F065E9E20C9F.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

^^^ eek!! That looks creepy.

I remember when we were in Cairns , and we walked along the Esplanade to the very end, and saw all these bushes covered in webs. Never seen anything like it before, and it gave me the shudders thinking what  lurked inside.

• Like 5

G’day 

Well the butterfly didn’t like it much either. He was in the web but not stuck fast cause of the dew. The spiders stuck too couldn’t move because of the dew. We eased the butterfly off with a coupla leaves and he fell to the ground. At first we though “he’s stuffed”, but the sun warmed him up and off he flys.

E3772A45-4607-466C-B75B-797389D8123A.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Still experimenting with loosing kgs and Art piece.  Trying a new idea a friend gave me, to have a small amount of carbs at lunch time, and a lighter meal in the evening, eg: salad, or omelette. Small serves on both. I have done this for 4 days now, and will weigh myself at the end of 7 days. My Art piece is taking its time, because it involves 5 figures (why do I do this to myself). So far though am pleased with what I am getting. The lockdown hasn't really changed my habits, I can go out still with my darling dog, but she misses the pets and cuddles too from everyone. I love hugs. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Struggling ....carnt get my fingers around the Ukulele right ..Grrr....feeling frustrated ...

Take up an instrument they said.  It is relaxing they said...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Listening to the ice pellets and freezing rain pinging off windows around the house and watching the occasional change over to large flakes of snow.

I used to like spring. Was a time of flowers blooming, trees budding their leaves and the occasional warmish day. Not sure what's happened but the other night the low temp was -10 C. Today the high temp. 0 C Kind of makes the "stay in your house" protocol a no-brainer!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

Listening to the ice pellets and freezing rain pinging off windows around the house and watching the occasional change over to large flakes of snow.

I used to like spring. Was a time of flowers blooming, trees budding their leaves and the occasional warmish day. Not sure what's happened but the other night the low temp was -10 C. Today the high temp. 0 C Kind of makes the "stay in your house" protocol a no-brainer!

Look on the bright side, Canadian Summer is right around the corner now.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Handling my meat.

Stop giggling...bunch of perverts!

Made a trip down to the friendly neighborhood butcher and bought enough to refill both freezers.  We got beef.  We got pork.  We got chicken.  We got turkey.  And with Doreen in mind, we've got sausages!

Now for the hard decision of figuring out what to grill first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

NoWell now I'm wondering why @Boo forgot the lamb.

Popping in to say to our favourite Aussie pusser

@Cbdave...but thanks for your service mate. 

Having a cuppa to warm up after my front gate dawn service and feelin' a bit weepy cos this year I couldn't go out to the cemetery to visit the ancestors and spruce up their graves for ANZAC Day because cemeteries are closed to visitors. 

IMG_20200425_042026.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1