What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 hour ago, Cbdave said:

G’day

soft poached on crumpets...Na Na Nu Na Naaa!

9161B52D-A394-4105-B9D7-B421BF2AA13D.png

Next yule be tellin me ya went for a bit of exercise down ya local beach.....pining for the crash of waves and brine.

Me...getting triggered by morons on the news who ignored facts and then claimed they weren't told...an all 7 members of the Aussie high court....Shame, shame, shame.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

@jillar is that for your safety?

It's for everyone's safety but mostly it's that the Dr is working overtime at the hospital so is only seeing his most severe patients at his office. And since I haven't even had a chance to go to my first follow up appointment after the hospital I'm not on that list. She did say that if something opened up she would let me know.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

meanwhile.... I'm thinking of @Boo cos he's the only person I know in Tennessee...and this might explain why he follows the Braves which are in a completely different state...

image.png.5b5434d5d2b94fa56eee24e4ac0e9884.png

The state of Tennessee doesn't have a Major League Baseball team.  The Atlanta Braves have more of a regional following.

As for the Tennessee Vols, I don't follow college football that closely.  That being said, I hope the Vols right the ship soon.  Some good friends of mine are taking Tennessee's recent gridiron woes pretty hard.

Of course right now, there is absolutely nothing going on in the world of sports.  I hope we can get back to first pitches and opening kickoffs soon.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2020 at 7:14 AM, Cbdave said:

G’day

soft poached on crumpets...Na Na Nu Na Naaa!

9161B52D-A394-4105-B9D7-B421BF2AA13D.png

I see you soft poached on crumpets and bring you roast pork with crackle and vegies backed in dripping...

IMG_20200412_190138.jpg

Might not be dad's Easter lamb roast (fruck U Covid-19) but ... Crackle! Brings a smile to the any sad day....unless ya Jewish orva Muslim I spose.

I only do my veg in dripping now for special occassions... an it always makes me a bit teary...both grandad and Grandma cooked their roast veg like this.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am still making masks but in between I am crafting.  I made these t-shirts for my son and grand kids for when this is all over.  I also made this sign to put in the front yard.  I have a cutting machine and have been trying the adhesive vinyl and heat transfer vinyl. For the heart sign, I used a big 17/17 inch tile. 

There is a lady in our community that is going around at night and hanging hearts all over the community.  I made her the second shirt pictured here as a thank you.

a t shirt.jpg

thumbnail_000.jpg

Lori.jpg

• Like 5

Those are so awesome @Mee, what a nice surprise for the lady handing out hearts, shows one good deed deserves another :)  We've got people putting bears in windows so when families go out walking they can find the bears. I guess the kids are loving it :) 

• Like 2

G’day 

People are building positive memories that kids will have for ever. Next door went camping. Kids and dogs and a camping trailer in the front yard. Pork over an open spit. Fire pit sending sparks into the sky. The kids were tired and happy I recon

• Like 6

Think @jillar needs to watch A Bugs Life.

Homeschooling art class and NOT having panic attacks cos the kid is using (destroying) my high end water paints....and not being critical ...and not loosing my shit. Evil teachers giving art as homework...fark you very much ya C U next Tuesday's!......my blood pressure can't handle this shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Yelling at the stupid people I see on the news.

I've worked on becoming a more patient man over the last few years.  That being said, I don't understand how people watch television news for any extended period of time without going all Elvis Presley and shooting the T.V. set.

The propaganda and gaslighting are bad enough, but it's the way they talk incessantly without really saying anything that drives me crazy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Mac#23 said:

I think I'm going to go for a Drive and probably fill up the tank while I'm out

Don't forget to glove up.....oh for the days when that meant something different.

(In Victoria...you can't just go for a drive, it's against the iso rules...and a $1680 fine.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, jillar said:

And even after that cute movie I STILL HATE ANTS!

I was firmly anti-rodent.  Now, I'm on the fence about rodents.  I watched a video about capybaras, a large South American rodent, and they may very well be the friendliest animals on the planet.

Here's a capybara hanging out with a dog...

image.png.e0318168829dbd7b054191caa30c0d9b.png

Here's a capybara hugging a cat...

image.thumb.png.78638f685cad308722cda57623ce3a95.png

The capybara is so damn chill, they even hang out with alligators...

image.png.238d4ff5912a493d907d4f4d692b52da.png

• Like 7