What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

20 minutes ago, BAT said:

I just opened a bottle of a nice California cabernet if anyone would like to join me. I also have a giant tin of Danish butter cookies. Please help yourselves :) 

Don't mind if I do, thanks 😋

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, BAT said:

I just opened a bottle of a nice California cabernet if anyone would like to join me. I also have a giant tin of Danish butter cookies. Please help yourselves :) 

Upstate on de botleof vine: k im druk now. tak tomoroow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

18 hours ago, BAT said:

Where does the Bat Mobile park?  I have to know where to show up!  Wine and butter cookies are an invitation worth taking!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Linda Thomas said:

Where does the Bat Mobile park?  I have to know where to show up!  Wine and butter cookies are an invitation worth taking!

You're too late. Bottle dry cookies obliterated and I have a headache 😎

• Haha 5

^ What she said....

OMG I can almost taste the sticky goodness..... mmmmmmmm...... feel a stop at a coffee shop in the cards for my way home.

16 hours ago, Jengelsnew1 said:

Spending money on Amazon...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...... anyone but the south american river.....anyone.....

Sorry just really don't like them.

20 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Sorry just really don't like them.

I know you don't like them but every year at Christmas time they let me sign up for a 30 day free trial of prime and this year was no exception. Prime saves bucks on shipping if you want something fast, it's free with prime. And the deals really can't be beat. We just bought two roofing nail guns for $100 more than buying one nail gun locally and we got free next day shipping :)

Wondering why when the kid knows I spent an hour doing this and didn't just hand her bags with the stuff in it...for those who weren't around last year in our family Santa doesn't wrap gifts he pulls them from his sack and artistically displays them in your designated seat...yep we have designated seats...

IMG_20191225_054855.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leanna said:

Being told off by this guy for trying to talk to him. The sass.

"No mommy, I'm a little bit busy right now."

Merry Christmas everyone!

20191225_123920.jpg

Mommy that is the way we are suppose to be on Christmas.  My grandchildren have both grown, so no little ones anymore.  I so miss that.  I keep hoping my son with find a girl.  He will be 40 this year.  

• Like 3

I am finally sitting down and my feet hurt.  You would think it would be easier having the celebration at my son's home but it is still just as much work.   Cooking at home and taking it all over to his home.  Helping him get it all on the table and cleaned up.  It was a very enjoyable and pleasant day.  Now on to the new Year!  

My husband is retiring December 31st.  I am looking forward to starting this phase of our life!!!  This man has worked very hard for his family and so deserves this.  

• Like 4