What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Waiting on a train home...had a blast with Doreen and Nicky...although there may have been guest appearances from some of you mob at lunch. So in typical Melbourne style we ate all round the world...German for lunch, yep D got some sausage, then Street side at a laneway cafe for coffees..then dinner was Italian...I had the bestest day ever....but will now be obsessed with finding my mystical feather that the wheel of fortune said is coming. 

Edited by notsmokinjo
Personal images removed.
  • Like 9

50 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

IMG_20191205_175026.thumb.jpg.32fedc4912a140c5045223a12f58578a.jpgWaiting on a train home...had a blast with Doreen and Nicky...although there may have been guest appearances from some of you mob at lunch. So in typical Melbourne style we ate all round the world...German for lunch, yep D got some sausage, then Street side at a laneway cafe for coffees..then dinner was Italian...I had the bestest day ever....but will now be obsessed with finding my mystical feather that the wheel of fortune said is coming. 

IMG_20191205_142804_17CS.jpg

OH !  My Beautiful Women !  

• Like 7

On 12/5/2019 at 6:50 AM, notsmokinjo said:

IMG_20191205_175026.thumb.jpg.32fedc4912a140c5045223a12f58578a.jpgWaiting on a train home...had a blast with Doreen and Nicky...although there may 

Horny Toad and Loony Bird Rendezvous Down Under.  It has all the makings of a summertime buddy comedy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Sitting with ice on me shoulder waiting on me dad to come strap me wrist...cos the wheel fell off the car goin' 80 on the roundabout. So handbreak stop in a 3tonne ute with 3 wheels and driving on the hub....biggest frickin insult got sunburnt waitin for the frickin towie. 

Am I supposed to be driving...No!

So I say to the kids dad, time to pick her up from the sleep over (4 suburbs away 40 min drive) .. no he can't be stuffed, chucks a frickin man tantrum wobbly so even though my BP is spaz and I'm not deposed to be driving I go to get the kid. Half way home, doing 80km/hr (50m/hr) in his twin cab ute there is a loud explosion, the steering is shot and I'm figgering the tires blown...then there is the grinding squeal of metal on asphalt an I'm thinking fruck now I gotta change the tire and the rims shot and I'm trying to change lanes and pull over using the hand break and steer the fruckin  tank  one  handed  and  calm the kid and what comes bouncing past me passenger window but the fruckin rear tire. ... How! How the fruck do 6 bolts snap and a whole wheel come off?

• Sad 4

8 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Sitting with ice on me shoulder waiting on me dad to come strap me wrist...cos the wheel fell off the car goin' 80 on the roundabout. So handbreak stop in a 3tonne ute with 3 wheels and driving on the hub....biggest frickin insult got sunburnt waitin for the frickin towie. 

Am I supposed to be driving...No!

So I say to the kids dad, time to pick her up from the sleep over (4 suburbs away 40 min drive) .. no he can't be stuffed, chucks a frickin man tantrum wobbly so even though my BP is spaz and I'm not deposed to be driving I go to get the kid. Half way home, doing 80km/hr (50m/hr) in his twin cab ute there is a loud explosion, the steering is shot and I'm figgering the tires blown...then there is the grinding squeal of metal on asphalt an I'm thinking fruck now I gotta change the tire and the rims shot and I'm trying to change lanes and pull over using the hand break and steer the fruckin  tank  one  handed  and  calm the kid and what comes bouncing past me passenger window but the fruckin rear tire. ... How! How the fruck do 6 bolts snap and a whole wheel come off?

If you shouldn't be driving why are you doing it?

3 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G’day Jo

least everyones OK. Smart girl! Remembered what a handbrakes for! And used it at the right time. I’m impressed 

My dad taught me well...I did it on auto pilot. Dad made us all do a defensive driving course once we got our PS.

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

If you shouldn't be driving why are you doing it?

Because I am stupid!!!...not supposed to drive for medical reasons but when the kids dad wouldn't pick her up and Noone else was volunteering I went.. 4hours each way on public transport (Sunday time table..requiring 3 buses and a train) or 70-80mins drive on mainly back roads and industrial areas.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, jillar said:

@catlover at the bottom of the reply box you'll see a paperclip, click where it says choose files then pick your pic and it should download and attach it here :)

I tried that and got an ! allowed file extensions are doc, png, pdf,  jpg, gif, txt.......

is it because its apple????? IDK BAH...............

• Sad 3

I had to do it the old fashioned way!! take a pic on my camera, put the sd card in the laptop, save the pic, and download from my files.  why I cant just take a pic straight on my ipad and upload I dont know!!!!!

anyway here are the 2 hats I have knit for my nearly 5 month old grand daughter for christmas. Im leaving the white one as it is, as tried it on her and it looked cute, like a whippy ice cream, though it is supposed to be a christmas tree. The green one has bells, and really jingles lol 

XMAS HAT GREEN.jpg

XMAS HAT WHITE.jpg

• Like 7