What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

Packing for my trip to North Carolina...have to be at airport at 8 am tomorrow. Why do I always wait til the last minute???

Have a wonderful trip and Thanksgiving.  Hope you are safe.  The weather is suppose to be bad across the states.  We have cyclone force winds right now.

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rozuki said:

Packing for my trip to North Carolina...have to be at airport at 8 am tomorrow. Why do I always wait til the last minute???

Have a wonderful trip and Thanksgiving.  Hope you are safe.  The weather is suppose to be bad across the states.  We have cyclone force winds right now.

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Linda !  Do you have the generator hooked up for your baking ?

or, will it be corn flakes and pop tarts for tgiving desert ?

• Haha 3

@Linda Thomas- yes, we have gale warnings here for Long Island. NYC won't know until the morning if the big balloons are going to be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade as winds are expected to be 28-34 mph!! The crappy weather is why I usually don't fly during this time of year....but this visit to a dear buddy is important to him (and me 😉)...so up, up and away I go!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rozuki said:

@Linda Thomas- yes, we have gale warnings here for Long Island. NYC won't know until the morning if the big balloons are going to be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade as winds are expected to be 28-34 mph!! The crappy weather is why I usually don't fly during this time of year....but this visit to a dear buddy is important to him (and me 😉)...so up, up and away I go!

Well I hope the planes will be able to take off.  Be safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Resting my feet after baking all afternoon.  These are my specialties and what Grandma is good for.  Lemon Sponge pie and my homemade sweet rolls.

Thank goodness the electricity held out until I was done.  We have gale force winds and the electricity has been flickering all evening.  

0.jpg

00.jpg

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 8

24 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Resting my feet after baking all afternoon.  These are my specialties and what Grandma is good for.  Lemon Sponge pie and my homemade sweet rolls.

Thank goodness the electricity held out until I was done.  We have gale force winds and the electricity has been flickering all evening.  

0.jpg

00.jpg

Yes please....😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vivianne said:

In a fulllll train to Amsterdam where I am meeting the boyfriend, go out to dinner and spend the night there :)

Have a wonderful time.  You deserve it after the week you endured!

• Like 4

Putting the finishing touches on Christmas decorations around the house.  Tree is up and decorated.  Wreaths and bows have been hung.  Outlined the front of the house with white lights.  Now, we're just sorting through a big box filled with various holly-jolly accessories and what-nots figuring out what stays and what goes back in the attic.

Sugar Britches is the artsy one with a vision.  I'm just the handyman.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Boo said:

Putting the finishing touches on Christmas decorations around the house.  Tree is up and decorated.  Wreaths and bows have been hung.  Outlined the front of the house with white lights.  Now, we're just sorting through a big box filled with various holly-jolly accessories and what-nots figuring out what stays and what goes back in the attic.

Sugar Britches is the artsy one with a vision.  I'm just the handyman.

2 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

A husband that cooperates is always a plus.  Good job Boo!

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, jillar said:

Watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer and having a beer...

When I was a kid, Bumble seemed scary.  Now the scariest part of this scene is the positioning of Yukon Cornelius' revolver; it's pointing right at his nuggets.

• Haha 4