What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Saying thank you to @Boo and @Sazerac for a VERY successful Melbourne Cup... Thank you Saz & Boo..... and why do they get my thanks.....got the last three quinellas (1st & 2nd) in races 8-10.. . And 2 of them are thanks to them....huh? you say....weeeeeelllllll I always take 2 & 6 in the quinella cos it was me grandad's unit (WW2.. 2nd6th)...and then I box in a third horse which is also me each way bet...so I couldn't decide on a third horse so I went nah-yeah I'll take 'Looks Like Elvis' cos Boo n Saz like him (blurgh)...and then I could pick a third in another so I went, I'll just take 11 like the Elvis horse....so the quinella in race 8 was 2 & 11 ...race 9 was 2&11 and race 10 was 2&6.....$1,389.70 (few each way bets in there too)....so thanks Boo and Saz cos $1000 of that was from your love of Elvis. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I dropped the first of the dimes this morning turning in looser neighbor for flagrant code violations.

They must be concerned about the bust because they had 2 workers out there @7pm in the dark installing gutter.

It is a ridiculous job, just insane...so far away from any similarity to code.

But, I feel optimistic, have current contact with the city and have lowered my BP.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

so thanks Boo and Saz cos $1000 of that was from your love of Elvis. 

You questioned the power of Elvis but That's All Right Mama.

Eventually, you put your faith in Elvis and the King steered ya right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Eating soup. I have a wisdom tooth giving me grief. Dentist has got me on antibiotics, hope it eases off soon, as don't want to live on "baby food" for too much longer. So glad I dont smoke, as dentist said that would make it far worse. 

• Like 2