What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

The math and science nerd in be loves when a Bathurst comes down to the fuel game...lol.....not sure if I want another yellow car or another pit...noone has enough fuel to make it home except some wannabe kid.....love it!

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3

Trying to get out of bed.. had one of thw worst nights ever. Awake every 2 hours including cravings and irrational thoughts. Just happy they came from my addiction side of the brain and not from me..

I'll need to buckle up for this part, it's gonna be a hell of a ride!

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Vivianne said:

Trying to get out of bed.. had one of thw worst nights ever. Awake every 2 hours including cravings and irrational thoughts. Just happy they came from my addiction side of the brain and not from me..

Stay tough V ...my sleep was all over the place ..some nights reading the forum all night ...

It does pass...annoying I know ...but it is temporary......

• Like 4

5 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Hoping none of our @Sazerac mob are caught up in the hard Rock building collapses in NOLA.....I think it's in her part of town. 

Happened about 10 blocks away, dramatic, deadly.  New construction (Hard Rock Hotel, ugh).

Sorry for workers, my troops are fine.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Vivianne said:

Aw, Ms V.

You do need to be prepared for gnarly craves/triggers.

I danced wildly around or went down to the tracks and primal screamed when the train passed by.

The craving will be peaking and will abate.

Hang in there and stick to NOPE.

You will get through this, I know you will.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

Aw, Ms V.

You do need to be prepared for gnarly craves/triggers.

I danced wildly around or went down to the tracks and primal screamed when the train passed by.

The craving will be peaking and will abate.

Hang in there and stick to NOPE.

You will get through this, I know you will.

Oh yeah I am!! I have a plan, and if I can't remember cause of a yelling addiction voice I will turn to you lovelies!!

I am counting all wins from the chicks vs sticks games atm (on page 495 now lol) - keeping myself busy

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Getting ready to go to the Royal Court Theatre ...

See a show called ...Women don't play guitars.....

Well apparently they do.!!!!.....and very well ...

Food and drink ,music ...perfect ....

What happened to The Cavern Club? I thought that was the in place to be in the Pool!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

The Cavern club is still there ...they have made improvement,s...but it's still a great place to be ..

You should visit ..

The wife was talking about maybe doing a cruise out of Southhampton (where ever that is) and something about going to London too maybe. We'll see what happens. Talk is cheap. It's when she starts making reservations that I know it's actually happening :) 

• Haha 4

On 10/20/2019 at 1:42 AM, reciprocity said:

The wife was talking about maybe doing a cruise out of Southhampton (where ever that is) and something about going to London too maybe. We'll see what happens. Talk is cheap. It's when she starts making reservations that I know it's actually happening :) 

Didn't the Titanic sail out of Southampton?. .... Just saying. ...

Me..right now...running late for work....should be on the road in 10 and I ain't even showered yet.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Yep.  They just don't mention it in the brochure.

Didn't Celine Dion do that song with that ear piercing wailing that only she can assault people with? Would rather go down like the titanic than listen to Celine !!

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Didn't Celine Dion do that song with that ear piercing wailing that only she can assault people with? Would rather go down like the titanic than listen to Celine !!

Did you ever see that awful cover of "You Shook Me All Night Long" Celine Dion did?

I found the video on YouTube but decided not to post it here.

You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2