What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

They always had the wierdest lyrics....they were never that big down here, I think the only two songs to get any air play were the wake up my airplane song and U know we spent a summer singing "got a green light yeah" to the Best Things. Yep another 90s teen. 

They definitely have lots more non-weird (lol) stuff that's worth checking out. :)
But I dig those songs you mentioned too! 

• Like 2

Sitting on a smoke free balcony (it's illegal in my state to have smoking in outdoor eating areas) listening to all the birds whole I wait for lunch ..... You'd never think I was only 38km (23.6miles) fro. The heart of the 2nd biggest city in Australia.

IMG_20190928_132328.jpg

Edited by notsmokinjo
Added a pic of the view.
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Oh look at you being all cultured and class @reciprocity..... Nek Minit you be wearin' roll neck jumpers under your blazer.

Don't reckon the pig is getting a bit too highfalutin for all of us old chunks of coal here on the Train do you?

image.png.c7c2289830fd5862fd26ab60d8250ebd.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I'm just back from a wandering around. 

Had lovely conversations with 2 women from Memphis, a couple from E Germany,

another couple from Nashville that appreciated my recommendations for music,

one guy that played me the most incredible tune from Brazil and a slew of gays in my local just having fun.

Now home and HUNGRY.  Maybe my delivery boy with hugs is in order.

Did I mention, ?

I am working on my playlist, the Walking, playlist.

and I am not shy about dancing in the street.

Also, taking requests for 'the stroll'.

knock me out !

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 5

On 9/27/2019 at 10:42 PM, notsmokinjo said:

Oh look at you being all cultured and class @reciprocity..... Nek Minit you be wearin' roll neck jumpers under your blazer.

Oddly enough, there were a considerable number of peeps strutting around all dressy & what not 🎩 

It was frickin' outdoors on a warm summer's eve. I'm not dressin up!! Flippies on my feet, shorts and a T-shirt and quite comfy thank you very much.

I had no idea having a pickle up your arse was a requirement for attending the wine festival lol.

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, reciprocity said:

I had no idea having a pickle up your arse was a requirement for attending the wine festival lol.

I went to a thing called "Wine Over Water" in Chattanooga a few years ago.  I was just there because a friend's band was playing on the main stage.  About half the folks there seemed alright.  The other half were pretentious jackasses.

Some lady was talking about tasting decorum and said the big question was: "spit or swallow?"  Nobody else laughed and I knew this was not my kind of crowd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Feeling so sad ....my cat Tara had to be put to sleep today 😭she was 16 and a half years old. She’s been poorly and on meds for a few months now, but it was hard saying goodbye. She was the last of our 4 cats, so now we are without a fur baby fir the first time in 23 years. It’s very strange. I am going to have to get another cat very soon, as a house isn’t a home without a cat. 

Done a lot of crying today but no smoking.

RIP Tara... free from pain....on Rainbow Bridge with Misty, Monty and Max.

• Sad 9