What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

3 hours ago, jillar said:

Thinking about the funny dream I had last night. Apparently a friend and I went on some sort of ride involving a boat and after the ride we were walking back and were in front of a couple ladies. 

Yours truly really had to fart so I THOUGHT we were far enough ahead to sneak it out. Luckily it was a silent but deadly and I know this because of two things. 1. It was silent and 2. I heard one of the ladies behind me say "p.u. who just sprayed us".

OMG I laughed so hard I woke myself up!  😂😂

I reckon you had Jo on your mind ...and farted for her ...what a considerate lot we are ...

• Haha 5

Alan Titchmarsh Growing Fruit in Tubs

Do you listen to Gardener's Question Time on BBC4 ?  I do, it's great and often amusing.

I'm still working on Margaret Mary's Valise.  Getting closer, still fiddly work to secure everything artfully

and maybe some more small items to source....

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Paying bills online and then heading out to weed another garden...my work is never done outside! It is a beautiful day after a heavy rain last night.....should make it easier to pull the

weeds out!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

I've just been in the garden....in the rain lol...and 

Planted a Apple tree....

Any advice to keep it alive ,would be helpful ...

It's  a miniature tree in a big tub...

My Grandfather had apple trees.  They were low maintenance.  We would prune them once a year, around February or March, mostly just to cut off the lower branches that had been broken or were drooping from the deer pulling on them...the deer loved those apple trees.  Even with a low amount of maintenance, the trees yielded a good amount of apples.  It took severe conditions, either extreme drought or an extremely wet season, for us to see diminished returns from the trees.

I didn't understand until I was older why the old man always kept a couple of five gallon jugs of cider stashed away from the rest and would have to wait for it to be "just right."  Then I found out about yeast and fermentation.

Good luck with your apples Doreen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

oh, most importantly - I am listening to music too! my saving grace, the thing that keeps me sane thru this (and the rest of my life!)❤️ 
I grew up a 90's teen. Right now I am listening to the band Filter if anyone is familiar. 

Anyway! I am sad because my salad is almost gone. 
Thankfully there's that yogurt you 'flip' in there and a big ol' fruit tray 😈lol

• Like 4

The wife & I just got back from The Niagara Grape & Wine Festival which was outdoors in a park. The odd thing is neither of us drink wine - lol.

Had a nice time though walking around looking at all the displays and there was good live entertainment plus a lot of great food offerings. Lovely night tonight too. No wind and perfect temperature. Gotta suck up these last few outdoor events before the snow flies 😞 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mrsguest said:

Right now I am listening to the band Filter if anyone is familiar. 

They always had the wierdest lyrics....they were never that big down here, I think the only two songs to get any air play were the wake up my airplane song and U know we spent a summer singing "got a green light yeah" to the Best Things. Yep another 90s teen. 

• Haha 3