What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

4 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Well I had to Google this ..to find out what it is ...yep !!!...I reckon Boo,s will be fixed hard ..

I put up the sign to stay in compliance with OSHA rules...and to brag a bit.

image.png.22abd8e0bb7b6b49be818946d338ce30.png

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Linda ...you talkin bout Boo,s heavy erection....of jillar,s beer ????...lol..

Yeah @Linda Thomas if been lead to believe he can go all night....noone else has mentioned a short fuse before he blows?

I was wondering if Progress was just Sugar Britches knew name?

• Haha 5

Sitting on the train...it's not moving but at least I am on it... 1st bus trip done, once this train gets where it's going there will be one more bus, unless the train is too late then there will be a taxi because I am not in walking 5.5km heels....(3.5miles for our yankee doodles).

• Sad 5

I'm having my toddy after a v. nice day and a grilled shrimp po-boy that my lovely delivery boy/man delivers.  

The one that insists on a full body hug, no funny business, just a full body hug with a few deep breaths.

I am well fed in many ways.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thinking about the funny dream I had last night. Apparently a friend and I went on some sort of ride involving a boat and after the ride we were walking back and were in front of a couple ladies. 

Yours truly really had to fart so I THOUGHT we were far enough ahead to sneak it out. Luckily it was a silent but deadly and I know this because of two things. 1. It was silent and 2. I heard one of the ladies behind me say "p.u. who just sprayed us".

OMG I laughed so hard I woke myself up!  😂😂

• Haha 4