What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

2 hours ago, Boo said:

Spent the night watching baseball and doing math homework.  Not exactly the sex, drugs, and rock n' roll lifestyle, but it is what it is.

If you are wondering why a guy who hasn't been in school since the nineties was doing math homework...I'm planning a small construction job in my gym.  Looking to build a campus board and expand my pegboard with a horizontal section.  The campus board will be angled at fifteen degrees, so I had to brush up on geometry and trigonometry.

image.png.4cd40fc3eefbbf28206bd0c36968db4b.png

I once heard that 4/3 of people struggle with math!

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, jillar said:

Just got back from the pulmonologist and he said I don't have Fibrosis! Yippee!!!! I responded well to the z pack and after I get this blood pressure down you guys will be stuck with me for a while lol

Oh, this is great news, Jillar.  You must be so relieved !

Yay.  Jillar's OK.  Yay

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In case anyone uses this site, you won't be for long!

TinyPic is shutting down

Due to an inability to support a high-quality free digital service that derives 100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site revenues, TinyPic will be permanently shutting down on September 16, 2019. 

Oh well. I haven't used it in months so I'm not shedding any tears it was getting awkward to use anyway with pop-ups galore - annoying!!

On 9/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, jillar said:

Just got back from the pulmonologist and he said I don't have Fibrosis! Yippee!!!! I responded well to the z pack and after I get this blood pressure down you guys will be stuck with me for a while lol

Such a big, wonderful, deal, jillar!!!  Very happy for you, and now it's onward and upward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sazerac said:

woke up v. early.  roasting chicken bones and will put in new fangled pressure cooker for broth.

Put the cooker on 'soup' and it pressured right up.

One hour ?  I lost track of time.

Now strained and a beautiful color from carrots and onion skins and baked bones.

and

Lawd have mercy !

It.

Is.

SO.

Friggin'.

GOOD.

I am going to use the broth to melt down an onion and maybe a potato for dinner. 

That is if there is any left.  😋

• Like 4

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Googling campus boards and wondering if Boo's will be hard fixed or have a moving bar like in Arrow.

Hard fixed.  By the time I was done welding and bolting...I can proudly say: that thing isn't going anywhere.  The board is, let's pull a number out of thin air, is 97% complete.  I'm just waiting on another box of rungs from Metolius.

Finished up the horizontal addition to my pegboard yesterday.

Training for climbing is the stated goal.  However, what I'm really looking for is to be able to move around on walls like Spider-Man.  Because, you know...life goals and stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

Put the cooker on 'soup' and it pressured right up.

One hour ?  I lost track of time.

Now strained and a beautiful color from carrots and onion skins and baked bones.

and

Lawd have mercy !

It.

Is.

SO.

Friggin'.

GOOD.

I am going to use the broth to melt down an onion and maybe a potato for dinner. 

That is if there is any left.  😋

No issues???

3c9219d0a34f599f831a0a4a1cb4d49c.jpg

• Haha 6

Training for climbing is the stated goal.  However, what I'm really looking for is to be able to move around on walls like Spider-Man.  Because, you know...life goals and stuff.

I have a vision of you all spread eagled....Dear Lord.... I need a lie down .!!!..

• Haha 6

56 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Training for climbing is the stated goal.  However, what I'm really looking for is to be able to move around on walls like Spider-Man.  Because, you know...life goals and stuff.

I have a vision of you all spread eagled....Dear Lord.... I need a lie down .!!!..

He keeps you young Doreen.  You go girl!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2