What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

Finishing a chicken/andouille Gumbo

Good thing we do not live around the corner.  My husband would love a bowl.

We are doing beer can chicken on the grill and having the neighbors over.

• Like 3

Ducking in and out of the house doing outdoor chores cuz it's +45C (113F) today with humidity factored in so getting into the AC from time to time is a blessing. I was thinking about how it was just back in Feb. sometime it was at around -40 (-40F) for a bit. That was just over 4 months ago. Unreal how the temperature can swing that much in 4 months. No wonder Canadians complain about the weather constantly. It's too hot .... It's too cold 😣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Watching Elton John: Ten Days that Rocked. Really good documentary and now when I hear his songs I know who or what it's about. Highly recommend watching if you haven't seen it.

And yes, I'm having a beer 😋😋🍺🍺

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Did you quake today?

I didn't personally but California did. 6.4 down south! We didn't feel it here and luckily it was in a remote area

• Like 4

Just had either a quake or an aftershock from yesterday's earthquake. My blinds were moving side to side and my porch swing was rocking! Didn't feel a thing yesterday!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Here's hoping for a little less shake, rattle, and roll action for Jillar, BKP, and the rest of the folks in the Golden State.

I saw in the news that there were no fatalities from the quakes.  So...is it too soon for earthquake memes?

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 4

There was damage but work crews are on scene...

2594518b7d73e8736314ee59a23fada8.jpg

2 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Wow.   I did not realize it had such a ripple effect.  

@jillar did you feel that last one.  They said it was a 7.1.

Yes, that's the one that had my blinds and porch swing moving last night. It moved a planter pot in the bottom of my pond about 8 inches from where it was too!

Edited by jillar
  • Like 2