What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

21 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

And never forget you always have that friend in Ohio (me).  When my husband retires we will have to come out to your neck of the woods!

That would be awesome Linda! :)

• Like 1

Today is major gardening day for me! Let's see....put the sprinkler on in the front yard...in the backyard have a hose running to add water to my pool as it's getting low due to no rain in over a week now. Planting more flowers in my pots. Need to do some serious weeding and try to tackle the poison ivy running rampant in the back of my shed!!! Planting fancy marigolds, coleus,  begonias, geraniums today....

The Elephant Ears,  Caladiums, Dahlias are starting to come up now....so fun to watch them grow! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rozuki said:

Today is major gardening day for me! Let's see....put the sprinkler on in the front yard...in the backyard have a hose running to add water to my pool as it's getting low due to no rain in over a week now. Planting more flowers in my pots. Need to do some serious weeding and try to tackle the poison ivy running rampant in the back of my shed!!! Planting fancy marigolds, coleus,  begonias, geraniums today....

The Elephant Ears,  Caladiums, Dahlias are starting to come up now....so fun to watch them grow! 

Rozuki, this is my favorite time of year.  I finally finished planting all my pots.  We have had too much rain and some pretty chillly days.  I always told my husband that my planting was my mental therapy!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WeegieWoman said:

Sunday lunch with the fam. Bbq pulled pork, Jersey royal potatos, carrots, brocoli and peas. Yummmm. And I even got called the pulled pork queen! 👸

20190609_151240.jpg

I am drooling.  Looks so delicious.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WeegieWoman said:

It's sooooo easy to make and soooo tasty. Defo my new signature dish. It used to be roast beef. But the pork is easier and cheaper and it goes down a treat with the family! Winner winner 

Well you know we all expect your secret recipe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have discovered a great service since my car got totaled in February and it took me a month to pick a new one. Grocery delivery! Our cupboards have never been happier and hubby is even loving it :) They even deliver beer 😋

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jillar said:

I have discovered a great service since my car got totaled in February and it took me a month to pick a new one. Grocery delivery! Our cupboards have never been happier and hubby is even loving it :) They even deliver beer 😋

I finally found this  for my mom and dad.  I was getting so tired of shopping for both of us.  

Have you seen the new ad by Walmart.  They will deliver and put your groceries away, while you are not home.  (Creepy).

• Confused 3

Wow I hadn't heard that @Linda Thomas but I agree with @Rozuki, no way am I letting anyone I don't know in while I'm gone. I open the garage and have the instacart shopper put the groceries on the washer and dryer and I bring them inside after they leave.

Im glad delivery is working out for your parents Linda, that's HUGE for you :)

Edited by jillar
  • Like 2

I am finally off work for a few days. Gonna take my daughter and grandson to the Astros game Saturday and just chill. I needed a break the flooding in the north has been crushing us with traffic. We seem to be the only open corridor to the south in our territory. Things are slowly getting back to normal. Anyways I'm off and out 😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BAT said:

I am finally off work for a few days. Gonna take my daughter and grandson to the Astros game Saturday and just chill. I needed a break the flooding in the north has been crushing us with traffic. We seem to be the only open corridor to the south in our territory. Things are slowly getting back to normal. Anyways I'm off and ou

Anytime spent with grandchildren is so special.  Enjoy making memories with your family!

• Like 1

Waiting for the kid to wake up and go grocery shopping...and join me at Bunnings for lunch, yep Gun killed the garden snake...again....not sure if the kid trained him to do it to guarantee regular Bunnings Sausages or if he really thinks he is protecting us from its evilness.

• Haha 4

Today was one of my planting days. Planted two and watered the lawn. The pup decided to lay under the sprinkler. It was not that warm. But he enjoyed it. I still have one more to plant and then my pots.  I always get in the mood to do this late in the season.  This is going to be a kick back weekend or so I hope. It can change in a moment.  

Have a great weekend all

Eleanor

• Like 4