What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 hour ago, Whispers said:
Spoiler

James run comes to an end on jeopardy tonight ... Nice run james! 

Tonight Jeopardy results

How do you know.  Do you have the inside scoop.  Gonna have to watch that and see his facial expressions.  That cheesy smile has kind of drove me crazy.  Amazing mind but all I could think was what it would be like to be married to him lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

How do you know.  Do you have the inside scoop.  Gonna have to watch that and see his facial expressions.  That cheesy smile has kind of drove me crazy.  Amazing mind but all I could think was what it would be like to be married to him lol.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Whispers said:
  Hide contents

It says the video won't show in my area. Thanks for the scoop.  I will be watching.

Edited by Linda Thomas

Just watched Jeopardy.  I think he lost on purpose.  It is the first time he did such a low bid in the end game.  He could have surpassed the winner if he had bid more.  

• Like 1

Thats possible, emma risk 20,000 +. I saw quite a few think he threw it, he went out with the right answer just not risking enough. Great run for him but why not go for the record? He was only like 60k away i think

1 hour ago, Whispers said:

He was only like 60k away i think

I thought it was just $60 dollars away.  Doesn't he still win $1,000 for coming in second?  I just think it was too obvious that he did not win on purpose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Linda Thomas said:

I thought it was just $60 dollars away.  Doesn't he still win $1,000 for coming in second?  I just think it was too obvious that he did not win on purpose.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/jeopardys-james-holzhauer-taxes

It was revealed on Monday that Holzhauer lost during his 33rd appearance, netting him an additional $2,000 for his second-place finish. That brings his total winnings to $2,464,216 – a little more than $58,400 shy of the record held by Ken Jennings. His average per-game winnings were $77,000 per episode and he answered correctly 97 percent of the time

8 hours ago, Whispers said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/jeopardys-james-holzhauer-taxes

It was revealed on Monday that Holzhauer lost during his 33rd appearance, netting him an additional $2,000 for his second-place finish. That brings his total winnings to $2,464,216 – a little more than $58,400 shy of the record held by Ken Jennings. His average per-game winnings were $77,000 per episode and he answered correctly 97 percent of the time

Wow and he only gets to take home half.  I think he chose to lose.  He was an amazing contestant.  His ability to bet high made him able to win much more money in a shorter period than Ken Jennings.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

Wow and he only gets to take home half.  I think he chose to lose.  He was an amazing contestant.  His ability to bet high made him able to win much more money in a shorter period than Ken Jennings.

That uncle we all dislike, sam

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jillar said:

Waiting for my California mom and dad to pick me up to go to the Post and have a couple beers...……….

Sounds like fun.  Is you California mom and dad a relation or friends?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

Sounds like fun.  Is you California mom and dad a relation or friends?

Just very, very good friends. I feel closer to her than my actual mom because she's here and my mom is in Florida and her hubby was my hubby's best man at our wedding :) 

1 hour ago, jillar said:

Just very, very good friends. I feel closer to her than my actual mom because she's here and my mom is in Florida and her hubby was my hubby's best man at our wedding :)

Do you get to see your mom very often.  That is across the continent from you.  

We have friends like that.  They are better than family.  You are lucky to have them.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jillar said:

a Thomas I haven't been to Florida in four years now so no, I don't see her often. And yes, I'm very lucky to have my California mom and dad in my life

And never forget you always have that friend in Ohio (me).  When my husband retires we will have to come out to your neck of the woods!

• Thanks 1