What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Conversation with Miss 3 turning 4 about her birthday cake...

Me: What sort of cake do you want.

Kid: Dunno

Me: What about a Ladybird cake?

Kid: Yeah-nah, mine not like red and black agevah.

Me: ... hmm what about a doodle bug cake, its like a ladybird but chocolate with bright coloured spots (making it up as I go along)

Kid: Noooooooooooooooooooo... I don't want a doodle cake I a wittle girl.

Me: OK then, well what cake do you want?

Kid: Mine will have a vagina cake.

She had a dolly vardin

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jillar said:

and wondering how good a time  @Linda Thomas  is having on her trip

Just got home.  Camping was nice and the doggies loved the dog park there.   The weather was warm and we could sit out by the campfires.   My husband did drag me to quite a few RV supply stores.  Lots of nuts and bolts and RV supply parts.  He owes me big time for next trip.  I think I should get to pick all the shopping places.  

We also had a wonderful dinner with my granddaughter and her college roommate.  Of course Grandma and Grandpa also took her grocery shopping to replenish the apartment.   

My husband is making sure he takes all his vacation before he retires.  Our next trip is in May!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jillar said:

Your granddaughter is a very lucky girl, and so is your hubby 😊 So where to in May?

Nah.  I am a lucky Grandma.  Yes I keep telling my husband how lucky he is.😁  We are still working on the May vacation.  

• Like 2

I leave for Naples, Florida on May 5th! I missed my friend's wedding down there last year due to the life-saving surgery I had the month before I was to fly off....

None of my bathing suits fit me...not even the new ones I ordered in larger size!! Grrrr...will have to go shopping this weekend and see if I can find something...😢  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rozuki said:

None of my bathing suits fit me...not even the new ones I ordered in larger size!! Grrrr...will have to go shopping this weekend and see if I can find something

Ugh - bathing suit shopping. Not my favorite thing to do.  Other than that, sounds like fun.  Safe travels.

• Thanks 1

She was encouraged to eat something she gets hives and asthma from by my stupid arse mum because she "might have grown out of it"... Worst asthma attack in a long time and if she needs the nebuliser again in the next 12 hours it's hospital time. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

She was encouraged to eat something she gets hives and asthma from by my stupid arse mum because she "might have grown out of it"... Worst asthma attack in a long time and if she needs the nebuliser again in the next 12 hours it's hospital time.

Oh my goodness.  That is serious.  I think I would be upset with mom.  Will be praying for good results.

@Rozuki, why don't you wait and shop for one in Florida? They probably have a much bigger selection this time of year, have fun :)

Poor birdie, your mom should feel lucky that birdie didn't have a worse reaction. My niece has food allergies and one of them is peanuts which is pretty much fatal if she doesn't have her epi pen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Aww Jo  ....Poor birdie ...

Sending Hugs from Liverpool ...

Keep us updated in her progress...xx

11 hours ago, jillar said:

@Rozuki, why don't you wait and shop for one in Florida? They probably have a much bigger selection this time of year, have fun :)

Great idea...I think I will do that! Thanks, Jillar! 😎🧜‍♀️

• Like 3

Possibly cheaper there too if you get to the right place :) 

I was in Tampa a couple of weeks ago for a few days and the weather was fabulous. About 80 degrees, not humid and sunny, sunny, sunny :) 

Enjoy your trip!

• Like 4