What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Life is so complicated. I thought today was Thursday but it's Wednesday. I took off work because I had something to do on Thursday. Well I screwed that all up. So I guess I will just lay around in the Bat Cave all day. .... Maybe I should have put this on the F... it Thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G’day

Yes the update I suppose has limited the activity. It’s 5 in the morning here , this is my window to view the forum. At other times just no access. Thus morning it’s pics I just can’t view them ;( so I’m just gunna battle on till it’s finished.

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

Just ate my Sunday Roast ...big Tummy Doreen's full

Well it is brunch time here.  My hubby made my favorite crepes.  

What kind of roast did you have?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

Well it is brunch time here.  My hubby made my favorite crepes.  

What kind of roast did you have?

We had lamb....roast potatoes sprouts peas ..yorkshire pudding ...and gravy ...yum !!!

• Like 2

Just cut the front grass.. normally takes me 40 mins with strimmer adding in wee breaks cos it's knackering, but I got my lawnmower back after 2 years from my first born and it took me a whole 5 mins to cut the grass and it collected it too, bonus..😁

I will add that when he **borrowed** it, it was brand new and never been out the box, now it is all rusty and caked with dried grass 🙄😬

• Sad 3

We all need to learn to say "No".  My husband is always running around looking for tools our son has borrowed.  I have decided we need a sign out sheet, with a due date back and a fine if late!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I thought I was doing well in negotiating the return of my chain saw in exchange for my power washer? Not sure what I'll have to give up to get the washer back two years from now 😧

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I stopped asking to borrow my dad's tools because he thought it meant  either come over and do the work (which I didn't want and he's getting beyond it) or or come over and give me step by step instructions and critiques..... so I borrow things from my uncles and return them with a siz pack of their favourite beer.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I stopped asking to borrow my dad's tools because he thought it meant  either come over and do the work (which I didn't want and he's getting beyond it) or or come over and give me step by step instructions and critiques..... so I borrow things from my uncles and return them with a siz pack of their favourite beer.

Oh, that's great ...... want to borrow something from me? I have lots of stuff but am low on beer at the moment :) 

• Haha 2