What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

^^

I agree, i enjoy his music and we always knew even after acquittal something happened with the boys. The system in the states has holes and it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt just like OJ. This needs to be watched to understand, these men now only realized what had happened to them after they both had children. They weren't shredding jackson, it was about them and this is a step for them trying to heal/recover. They make no money from the documentary, oprah questioned them. . Wade said if he didnt have a child he would have probably kept his secret but he doesnt want it to happen to his child. I was disturbed watching this to where i didnt want to believe it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Opah said:

I didn't care for him but he was agreat artist, singer and showman.  I refuse to be a party to this money grabing assult of a deciesed man and his family.  Weather he did or didn't do what he was accused of is irrelavent now, he has been judged not by us or our courts but by God.

I find this whole thing  horrid and those who partisipate will also have the day to be judged, I forone will not be in that line.

What about the victims?  Are those who turn their head as bad as the monsters who commit the act? What money grabbing? You mean the jackson estate suing HBO? Reading that im like that guy didnt watch or keep track of the situation.

Whispers,

I watched, heard way to much,  Parents that willingly left their children with this Man,  excepted Money for their silence, and I watched a Child molester walk away to a loving Cheering Fan Base.

All that should have been said was then and that was enough for me,  and that was my comment let a dead dog lay,  that is what I entend to do

+

Edited by Opah
  • Like 1

Lunch  2 fo0r 6 Whopers,  picking apart My Whoper Letus first, then the tomatosabnd onions, once I get it down to meat and bread I put it back to gether and finish it.   Do the same thing with my sandwiches, I eat my veggies first until I get to the meat and bread, drives my wife and Mom nuts.

• Confused 1

Everybody else is watching documentaries and critically acclaimed dramas.  Meanwhile, I spent last night binge-watching a Japanese show whose title roughly translates to "Smart Monkey, Cute Bulldog".  Straightforward concept: A monkey and a bulldog run around Japan together.  They try to complete missions, do chores, and have little adventures.  

Here's a clip of the two of them going to a sporting goods store...

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Me?...I'm going to work with green stained fingers....why? .... Cos the kids going to school like this for athletics carnival....

IMG_20190307_073305.jpg

Wow.  Looks great.  You are a special mom.  If prizes are to be had, I am sure it will be 1st prize.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Wot...you don't put the chips the burger??? You missing out @Opah.

Me?...I'm going to work with green stained fingers....why? .... Cos the kids going to school like this for athletics carnival....

IMG_20190307_073305.jpg

You're a talented bird, jo.  Lucky and lovely kid you have.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Wot...you don't put the chips the burger??? You missing out @Opah.

IMG_20190307_073305.jpg

She looks amazing. You're really talented Jo

• Like 1

Gday

Not long till I’m on the road again. Driving back from a friends in Sydney. 

A bit of a reminder, cause it was there 3 years ago my quit became a “sticky” quit.

I can say that now cause I’m looking back. I was realising that my quit was pretty precious and I was unwilling to loss it to a whim. That’s when I started to NOPE and it all sorta fell into place for me. I realized properly it was an addiction and I was an addict! After that life became... not easier... but more of a pleasure. 

The weight was off those shoulders so there was time for better things than thinking about smoking.

Back to work Saturday but Life’s Good!... Ha Ha

C

• Like 7

What I'm doing right now is I'm wondering if when I get better if I will stay quit. I look around this forum and everyone seems so contented and happy they've quit. I wonder why I never feel like that, deep down I never feel like this is it. I try and hang around here to see if everyone's positivity will rub off on me but it doesn't. Have you ever been in a relationship where you know you don't want to be with them anymore but you try. Eventually you just end it - that's how I always feel about my quits ?

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Lilly said:

What I'm doing right now is I'm wondering if when I get better if I will stay quit. I look around this forum and everyone seems so contented and happy they've quit. I wonder why I never feel like that, deep down I never feel like this is it. I try and hang around here to see if everyone's positivity will rub off on me but it doesn't. Have you ever been in a relationship where you know you don't want to be with them anymore but you try. Eventually you just end it - that's how I always feel about my quits ?

A lot miss it, it was our friend/our crutch .. I had to learn to replace it .. Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison

Lilly, Mind shift:

Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison

Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison Nicotine is poison

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Lilly, it wasn't always positivity for me. My first year was horrible but so was my health. I had to choose between smoking and breathing and like whispers said, I missed it. I'm sure if my health wasn't suffering because of it I wouldn't have quit. DON'T wait until your health suffers. Stay on your awesome quit, I promise it will get better and easier with time...……...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sucking on some Jolipaino lime Pastashios, waiting for something on his Last Job ?  Just found out the one before this after I explaned how I would fix their issues in the Last interview Pulled the job from the Board.  At least no one beat me out of it, I beat my self out of it ?  I wouldn't even know this if I hadn't called the recruiter to find out why it was taking so long for a decision ?  it was the recuiter that told me they had suspended the position,  At least I know where I stand with it for the now, I really wasn;t to keen on this one anyways, very bad traffic and it felt like an Auzy club from down under.    O well Onward to BBB  Bigger, Bader, Better Jobs.

Yesterday scared the Bejeevers out of me, so I have chose to relax and keep telling myself what will Be will Be.  Now I have 3 more apps completed and waiting to see where they go.  

April 5th is my last da

• Like 1