What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Watching the Melbourne based Stars take on the Brisbane based Heat in the BBL.... So for those with limited geographical knowledge of Aus...that would be a team from my state playing a team from cbdave's state... not my team, I like the Renegades...bet you never would have guessed....BBL is a type of limited overs cricket...or cricket for those with ADD attention spans....test cricket is chess, ODI is checkers and BBL (20/20) is snakes and ladders.

Planing for Two Job interviews, figuring how make the most out of my Health Insurance and FSA before they get turned off

First time I have had time before I became unemployeed ?  It is a Dummer, But then again it sure it better than waking up to a Pink Adios letter.

• Like 1

@Cbdave - totally out played...cutting was brilliant.

@Opah - all the best with the job hunt.

Me - right now I am watching a moron Aussie tv present ask a very confused Michael Bolton if he has any advice for being pooed on by a pig on live TV....Larry you are the reason people look at Aussies and wonder why?

Edited by notsmokinjo

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to say enjoying the feeling of fresh waxed legs with a long skirt made of nice soft fabric and no stockings but nope what I am doing now is watching office sex 4 buildings away through the window of my bosses office while the IT boys and I give running commentary.

• Haha 5

Back from Hunting, filling out applications, and day dreaming about some of the most strange weather I have ever been in.  I was fogged in, rained on,  Sleeted on,  Hailed on and  Snowed on,  In the sunlight and  in the dark of storm clouds.   So freaking cool !

• Like 2

To our knowledge it has never snowed up at the Ranch,  got the wildlife all turn around.  I had Doe wandering all around me for aboout a hour mid afternoon, one ever nibbled at my hat from behind me, even the Quail and birds were all over the place   totally bizar behavior.  

The Boar my Hunting Bud took was coming instead of going, and was out later than normal, all their Patterns were gone, no panic just like the lost track of time for 12 or so hours.    Really neat to be there and see (live)  it.

• Like 3

Debating with my self !

Have a ICE COLD Micholob Ultra 190 calories or a Piece of Buttered Toast 200 calories ?  Now I know why  the saying " Its my Bread and Butter"

come into being !

Shit a couple sandwichs could be an easy 1000 calories, thats like 1/2  the recomended daily calories for a full grown man

Back to the Job search, Man at Least I am Happy that I am getting good attention to my resume.  I know age is not suppose to be a contributing issue on being hired or not, but we all know it really is.

Think I look good enough to Hire ?

! hog hunting 010.jpg

• Like 2