What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

20 minutes ago, Opah said:

Iam in my second go round first day of quiting again

Opah, are you talking about quitting smoking.  I think you posted in the wrong area.  Post in the introduction area so we all can pick up on it.  We are here to help you quit.

You can do this.  Start reading the information here and read other posts of people quitting.  We all have gone through it and come out on the other side much better for it.

It is wonderful to be free of the addiction.  We all would love to help you on this journey.

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Oh @catlover crochet is way easier... Um...is this a grandma project you wanna do?

Yep...knits for the grand baby...hopefully it wont take me 7 months to knit a pair of bootees .... and I love this Yoda hat...Lol so cute... mind you that is crocheted..

s-l640.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you, arm is Good, still some numbness and tingling, crazy hu ?

Your up grade profile looks so GOOD Jill, Reminds me of Fall in the forest.

Sorry for the miss posting, I'll catch you all on a different post,  Bye

• Like 2

1 minute ago, catlover said:

Yep...knits for the grand baby...hopefully it wont take me 7 months to knit a pair of bootees .... and I love this Yoda hat...Lol so cute... mind you that is crocheted

That is absolutely adorable.  Normally community centers have lessons for the older folks.  If not, it would be worth it to make a new friend that can crochet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Opah said:

Thank you, arm is Good, still some numbness and tingling, crazy hu ?

Your up grade profile looks so GOOD Jill, Reminds me of Fall in the forest.

Sorry for the miss posting, I'll catch you all on a different post,  Bye

That is okay Opah.  Everyone found you anyhow.  I did not realize you were not a new member.  You must have joined before me.  

Just got back from emergency room.  My dad fell and finally hurt himself pretty good.  He has broken 5 ribs and the doctor says patients my dad's age do not do well with that many broken ribs.  They are transporting him to the intensive care unit at another hospital.  He says this could be a downhill battle for him.  I did not think I would be so emotional with the thought of possibly losing my dad.  He was so stubborn refusing to go to the hospital and got really mad when I called the rescue squad.  I feel so wide awake but know I need to go to bed to get my mom back to the hospital early.  

• Sad 7

9 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Just got back from emergency room.  My dad fell and finally hurt himself pretty good.  He has broken 5 ribs and the doctor says patients my dad's age do not do well with that many broken ribs.  They are transporting him to the intensive care unit at another hospital.  He says this could be a downhill battle for him.  I did not think I would be so emotional with the thought of possibly losing my dad.  He was so stubborn refusing to go to the hospital and got really mad when I called the rescue squad.  I feel so wide awake but know I need to go to bed to get my mom back to the hospital early.  

So sorry to hear about your dad Linda. Try and get some sleep. Sounds like you are gonna have a busy day tomorrow. Prayers for your family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1