What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Coffee drank, wife off to work, so out to the garage I go...

Rummage through the attic to find all of my outside Christmas lights, and start putting them up. They say we are having a heat wave  today... All the snow is gone, and It might even reach 50* F... :34_rolling_eyes: .... But...it IS Northern Ohio and approaching winter, so that means no sunshine for about 5-6 months...nothing but grey!

• Sad 3

22 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Any questions about self-love should be forwarded to Mr. Titwank ?

Yeah right, he is probably a virgin when it comes to masturbation.

5 hours ago, joe said:

They say we are having a heat wave  today... All the snow is gone, and It might even reach 50* F... :34_rolling_eyes: .... But...it IS Northern Ohio and approaching winter, so that means no sunshine for about 5-6 months...nothing but grey!

Kind of similar weather situation in Indiana.

I do not mind the grey though. It sounds weird but anymore I really do not like sunshine or a lot of light in general.

I'm watching the Canadian Football League Championship Game. You know, the one nobody really cares about? (Including me).  Beats watching the news I guess :42_confused:

Right now, somebody is winning and it's NOT snowing (yet).

Edited by reciprocity
  • Haha 5

I'm always going on about how much I hate people always being on mobiles constantly. I'm also one of those "we didn't have all this modern technology when I was younger and life was much better" people.

So someone said I'm not as much of a technology hater as I claim and if I had none of it for 3 months I'd be lost.

Challenge accepted ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'm always going on about how much I hate people always being on mobiles constantly. I'm also one of those "we didn't have all this modern technology when I was younger and life was much better" people.

So someone said I'm not as much of a technology hater as I claim and if I had none of it for 3 months I'd be lost.

Challenge accepted ?

I could toss my phone for any length of time but not my PC

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lilly said:

I'll have no phone, no computer and no Sky or Freeview (just the standard 4/5 channels).  Obviously I will have a house phone. 

Im quite interested to see how I manage. 

Lilly, Please wait until you've been quit a few months or even a year before giving up your access to us. The first year is so important in solidifying your quit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lilly said:

I'll have no phone, no computer and no Sky or Freeview (just the standard 4/5 channels).  Obviously I will have a house phone. 

Im quite interested to see how I manage.

I wish we could get rid of the cable service.  It is the worst.  My husband is checking into the streaming thing but we would still need the service for internet.  

5 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

I wish we could get rid of the cable service.  It is the worst.  My husband is checking into the streaming thing but we would still need the service for internet.  

To be honest I rarely actually watch much. There are so many channels I spend half the night flicking through them. I don't have the attention span to sit and watch TV. I find myself wanting to get up and do something after 10 minutes. 

I'm more of a put on a nice classical CD type of person. 

• Like 1

Just put the finishing touches on decorating the house for Christmas.  The tree is up.  Put some wreaths on the windows.  A few lights here and there...

Went a bit on the subtle side this year.  Having a puppy in the house who likes to taste-test everything meant some decorations had to stay in the box this year.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1