What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

9 hours ago, jillar said:

@Rozuki I loved the original, hopefully this one's just as good, enjoy :) 

@jillar- I have seen all the versions of this movie! This latest version was done well....Lady Gaga is a phenomenal talent and Bradley Cooper was fantastic! I did sniffle a bit at the end... 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

So @Boo how come Mr Fitness has a ride on and not a push mower... or even the old motorless manual mower like me?

Efficiency.  By the time I finish my trimming (weed eater) work and mowing I've spent about 2-2.5 hours working in the yard.  I don't hate yardwork, but I don't want to commit a full day to it either.  Plus, I like riding my mower.  Gives me time to think and be left alone.

16 hours ago, Rozuki said:

I didn't realize I was rich (I have 2 young guys, brothers actually, who do my lawn service)! I did it myself for many years because my wanker of an ex was too lazy to do it right!!!!

Admittedly, I didn't look over everyone's tax returns before posting that.  However, from simple observation I think we can safely say that wealthy people are more prone to hire out manual labor jobs than the general population.

Or...Who knows?  Perhaps Bill Gates spent a portion of his weekend changing the clutch on his lawnmower as well.  Seems unlikely, but...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Isn't that what the dunny's for ... come up with all me great philosophical thoughts on the bogs.

So it was the fumes of the dunny that made you come up with Australia's world domination?! Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jillar said:

So it was the fumes of the dunny that made you come up with Australia's world domination?! Lol

No the seeds for that were sewn in a quit dream in the first week or two of giving up... I just built on it.... get a crave, expand on the plan... you know there is a dossier.... it is possible.... maybe I should joke it up and publish it as "How Planning for Australia to Take Over the World Helped Me Quit".... I have pages of graphs and projections on these crazy figures I made up by guessing... and then there are projections on how each of the stages will impact each area of Australia and the benefits to us and the rest of you for each section... then there was the world peace aspect of it... well kinda but no more innocent civilian deaths... its pretty frickin awesome... and I may even send it to the PM if we get one I like because it is so a viable plan..

• Haha 1

@jillar I'm grumpy with him at the moment.... he picked, rather viciously, on a sweet little American girl who has moved to Melbourne and is doing a vlog thing on u tube... she is a bit naive and innocent but she did a few compare Australia to USA vids and unlike others she didn't trash the shit out of us... but man he was just too nasty to make me comfy... I thought it went to far.... so nope... might send it to Jim Jeffries... I reckon he could run with it...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

No the seeds for that were sewn in a quit dream in the first week or two of giving up... I just built on it.... get a crave, expand on the plan... you know there is a dossier.... it is possible.... maybe I should joke it up and publish it as "How Planning for Australia to Take Over the World Helped Me Quit".... I have pages of graphs and projections on these crazy figures I made up by guessing... and then there are projections on how each of the stages will impact each area of Australia and the benefits to us and the rest of you for each section... then there was the world peace aspect of it... well kinda but no more innocent civilian deaths... its pretty frickin awesome... and I may even send it to the PM if we get one I like because it is so a viable plan..

We will not amass any serious defense of your takeover here in Canada providing, you keep those fricken giant, man-eating spiders down there in Queensland. Don't you dare send them here or we'll be forced to retaliate with this ............

xqdw5c.jpg

No way they're surviving that!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Oh you know. I'm just hanging out in the BAT cave doing BAT cave stuff. Next level stuff. Really really exciting stuff. You can't make this stuff up. You know the stuff dreams are made of? That's the kinda stuff I'm doing right now. If you were to go to the stuff store, they wouldn't even have this stuff. Truly magical stuff. That's right I said it. Magical.

PEOPLE IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW IN THE BAT CAVE ! ... S...T...U...F...F.

And no I'm not licking windows again. I've been window free for about 6 months now. .... NOLE !

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, BAT said:

Oh you know. I'm just hanging out in the BAT cave doing BAT cave stuff. Next level stuff. Really really exciting stuff. You can't make this stuff up. You know the stuff dreams are made of? That's the kinda stuff I'm doing right now. If you were to go to the stuff store, they wouldn't even have this stuff. Truly magical stuff. That's right I said it. Magical.

PEOPLE IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW IN THE BAT CAVE ! ... S...T...U...F...F.

And no I'm not licking windows again. I've been window free for about 6 months now. .... NOLE !

Are you practicing for your halloween costume as Mr Titwanker??

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

^^^ Did you win? I heard one ticket won the whole 1.6 Billion. That's a lot of dash! Can I borrow a couple Mill? :) 

15 minutes ago, jillar said:

You came closer than we did ?

Winner was in south Carolina, they can remain ANON there and good idea that they do... Me won =0

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

^^^ I used one of those, it was so cold and slimy, felt weird on my face

It was a charcoal one, made me laugh so much I looked like Papa Lazarou from The League of gentlemen haha

papa_lazarou_by_flowcoma.jpg

Edited by catlover
  • Haha 4