What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

4 minutes ago, Rozuki said:

Haven't found those channels yet....but so weird to watch Leave it to Beaver, Mannix, the Andy Griffith Show (and they announce Ron Howard as Ronny Howard...lol)

cozi columbo ,rockford files Munsters alfred hitchcock hr , antenna archie bunker, whats happening, alice mork n mindy welcome back kotter. theyre free with cable but bring back some good memories 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jillar said:

I just discovered those channels a couple weeks ago a d have been watching Alfred Hitchcock every night lol

Yess.....I watched a few of the Alfred Hitchcock's....of course, they were ones I had already seen way back when! :) 

• Like 2

Just watched a TV commercial for a new Vape Pen (Vype E3 or something?). If they can't advertise cigarettes how come they can advertise Vape Pens which are just a different delivery system for Nicotine? I don't get it. Was watching the baseball playoff game so I'm sure there were kids watching it too. I was really surprised to see that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I just finished watching Lights Out, I did not expect that ending! And next up is Killer Under the Bed, I love halloween month lol.

@reciprocity, you know here in the U.S. we haven't had cigarette commercials in years, but your post made me realize that I haven't seen a vape commercial in a very long time. We have plenty of anti vape and cigarette commercials which imo  the anti vape commercials only make kids want to try the flavors the commercials talk about :(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jillar said:

I just finished watching Lights Out, I did not expect that ending! And next up is Killer Under the Bed, I love halloween month lol.

@reciprocity, you know here in the U.S. we haven't had cigarette commercials in years, but your post made me realize that I haven't seen a vape commercial in a very long time. We have plenty of anti vape and cigarette commercials which imo  the anti vape commercials only make kids want to try the flavors the commercials talk about ?

Its the best, if you havent seen the conjuring series its a must! Insidious as well... put your night light on

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Its the best, if you havent seen the conjuring series its a must! Insidious as well... put your night light on

I haven't seen either one of those, may have to check them out now, thanks

• Like 1

Not sure why, but I began to feel like I was cussing way too much.  Even in idle, casual conversation.  So, I made a resolution to stop using so many swear words.

Then, this afternoon, I had to change a clutch on my lawnmower.  So...I'm back to square one.

That darn clutch was a real pain in the keester to change.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Not sure why, but I began to feel like I was cussing way too much.  Even in idle, casual conversation.  So, I made a resolution to stop using so many swear words.

Then, this afternoon, I had to change a clutch on my lawnmower.  So...I'm back to square one.

That darn clutch was a real pain in the keester to change.

We have a magical solution that allows you to avoid those nasty lawnmower repairs.

It's called WINTER!

r0b4ft.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/21/2018 at 7:38 PM, notsmokinjo said:

learning that lawn mowers have clutches.... and that in the usa swear words are called cuss words.... I don't think my lawn mower has a clutch.. cos as the kid says its acoustic.

Not sure if "cussing" is nationwide here in the States or just a Southern term.

As for riding mowers, they have a way of bringing people together.

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

^ Only rich wankers and farmers have ride on mowers ? ... must be another cultural difference. ?<span>

My husband has one and he is no where near a rich wanker.  I married him for his looks!

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^ Only rich wankers and farmers have ride on mowers ? ... must be another cultural difference. ?

Rich folks in America pay other people to mow their grass.

23 minutes ago, c9jane29 said:

My husband does not have looks...I married him for his wanker?

Ride or push?

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Boo said:

Rich folks in America pay other people to mow their grass.

Ride or push?

I didn't realize I was rich (I have 2 young guys, brothers actually, who do my lawn service)! I did it myself for many years because my wanker of an ex was too lazy to do it right!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3