What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

30 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I just saw in ep 5 what he did to her running , beck called was going to ER. I thought she might be dead. He def dont like her lol

lol, no he doesn't as you will see!

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 8:15 AM, notsmokinjo said:

Just made a whole page of boobies... its been a while since I did that.... and it was fun.

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 4

Sure is exhausting Jillar been making tricks and treats all day.. ? my wee granddaughter goes back home tomorrow and we won't see her until after Halloween so we've got the decs up and are having a party for her tonight.. 

Just found out my costume doesn't fit.. seems to have shrunk in the loft..!!???

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Getting ready to take this little guy to the vet...

He needs his annual injection....he wil hate me until tomorrow...

IMG_20180830_172251.jpg

He looks too comfy, reschedule?? 

Happy friday! Going to the farm to pick up a fresh baked pie... Pumpkin crumb mmmmmm

• Like 4

^^ I didn't watch TV for 3 years....then after my surgery in April I started up again...and found METV! Some pretty cool programming going on there! Will have to check this out as I love Abbott & Costello!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rozuki said:

^^ I didn't watch TV for 3 years....then after my surgery in April I started up again...and found METV! Some pretty cool programming going on there! Will have to check this out as I love Abbott & Costello!!

giphy.gif

All the old shows, cozi tv antenna tv the same, buuzr has the old game shows . i was watching lets make a deal from the 70's and the prices i was like wow, throwback tv

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whispers said:

All the old shows, cozi tv antenna tv the same, buuzr has the old game shows . i was watching lets make a deal from the 70's and the prices i was like wow, throwback tv

Haven't found those channels yet....but so weird to watch Leave it to Beaver, Mannix, the Andy Griffith Show (and they announce Ron Howard as Ronny Howard...lol)

• Like 2