What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

2 hours ago, Sazerac said:

Waiting for the jitney to the airport.  The joys of travel are underestimated.  Americans in their pajamas and house shoes and all the screaming children.  Aren't they darling !

I call them 'confit'. 

Then you walk on the plane and behold ..... two or three of those screaming little munchkins are sitting right behind you :44_frowning2:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

Then you walk on the plane and behold ..... two or three of those screaming little munchkins are sitting right behind you :44_frowning2:

Well aren't you a nice friend ..... scaring our Saz like that.

If its me by ten minutes into the flight the 3 screaming nut jobs are all my new besties and by the time we land my ears are bleedin cos they talked them off.... seriously there is only so much frozen a child can talk about surely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

About to run errands.  Pity, I will pass one hundred bars.

Then back to make a lunch for friends (basil/lemon infused baby lima bean soup, bread)

and dye some raw silk for LBD (or Big Black Dress) to sew for nuptial cocktail party.

Must remember rubber gloves.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, jillar said:

Have you seen the series You? It's really good too!

I havnt seen that one , i just looked it up its on l-time and read and oh... That looks real good, im gonna have to binge watch that to catch up but that is true and sick.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I havnt seen that one , i just looked it up its on l-time and read and oh... That looks real good, im gonna have to binge watch that to catch up but that is true and sick.

It is really good, I've been watching it from the start :) 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WeegieWoman said:

How's the wedding outfit coming along @Sazerac 

I decided to not use the fabric I showed here.  I am wearing what I wore to her ordination.

It is simple and elegant and I feel really powerful in it.  I made a matching Thomas Moore had for that number.

Will post a photo soon.

Now I am re-configuring a black raw silk blouse, I made.  Turning it into a dress.

4 hours ago, jillar said:

It is really good, I've been watching it from the start :) 

I just finished the pilot, real good. When he was in the shower i was like oh boy, after he saved her from the tracks i thought maybe until she ralp on him LOL... I'll be watching that for sure , thank you :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I just finished the pilot, real good. When he was in the shower i was like oh boy, after he saved her from the tracks i thought maybe until she ralp on him LOL... I'll be watching that for sure , thank you :)

It gets even better whispers! :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jillar said:

It gets even better whispers! :) 

So last night i went on a binge, i got through ep 5... 1 more ep left to be all caught up , that peach is something (id like to call her something else) .. I have to catch the purge ondemnad tonight or tomorrow but its real good You

11 minutes ago, Whispers said:

So last night i went on a binge, i got through ep 5... 1 more ep left to be all caught up , that peach is something (id like to call her something else) .. I have to catch the purge ondemnad tonight or tomorrow but its real good You

Joe doesn't like Peach at all as you'll see when you watch the next episode :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jillar said:

Joe doesn't like Peach at all as you'll see when you watch the next episode :) 

I just saw in ep 5 what he did to her running , beck called was going to ER. I thought she might be dead. He def dont like her lol