What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

3 minutes ago, jillar said:

Is that an easier way to add cream to your tea?

Cream?? in ya tea... milk in some teas but cream never, cream is for coffee but only if its a Vienna but I am boycotting Vienna coffee's because they stole our crown as the worlds most liveable city, not liking being number 2.

• Haha 3

Wondering if the yanky doodles really put cream in their tea or if they mean milk and if they mean milk why don't they just call it that, why do they call it cream?

Watching Pink dance with Channing Tatum... did you know he has dyslexia... or as the kid says... "Mum, that Shamming Tayton has disrexica like me"....

maybe this post should be in random thoughts

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Naughtius Maximus said:

So sad. Poor fly had an entire life ahead... ?

yes.. at least another 25 days or so... how could you @catlover, you have just disrupted the entire food chain... the ripples will be felt... that lost fly could mean a spider starves to death.... WAIT, HOLD UP... thats a frickin fantastic end result... let me just sort this out, for killing a fly which inadvertantly killed a spider.....

award-trophy-250x250.jpg

Although that dead spider could mean a bird dies, which could mean a cat dies... OMG catlover is really catkiller..... you fiend!! :D

So right now... I am procrastinating... because I have procrastinated all day and not even got the sewing machine out... now I am drafting pattern pieces because she has a size 10 waist and a size 20 bust....which is kinda depressing.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Wondering if the yanky doodles really put cream in their tea or if they mean milk and if they mean milk why don't they just call it that, why do they call it cream?

You have WAY to many other things to worry about my dear so let me clarify it for you. First, I was making a joke and cream sounded better than milk. But yes, we use both cream or milk in our tea and coffee depending on our tastes. I personally always use milk because we always have milk and since I rarely drink tea the creamer would expire. My dad on the other hand always used cream.

• Thanks 1

^^^ THAT fly was gonna land on my cake, then puke......or  lay its eggs on it, then I would have had to go to hospital  and take up a bed that was maybe needed by someone more needy, and take up doctors time.....etc etc..... I think it was more economical to kill the fly .....lol

ps....it was a quick and painless death...Well almost...it did a quick break dance so I gave it a second whack....and it was in lala land....happy 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, jillar said:

You have WAY to many other things to worry about my dear so let me clarify it for you. First, I was making a joke and cream sounded better than milk. But yes, we use both cream or milk in our tea and coffee depending on our tastes. I personally always use milk because we always have milk and since I rarely drink tea the creamer would expire. My dad on the other hand always used cream.

So just to be sure....and doin a final fact check by cream/creamer you mean that stuff you whip (or squirt from a can, blasphemy) to put on cakes yes? ... cos i really can't imagine it in tea.

8 hours ago, Sslip said:

What are you talking about that's a monster fly, nearly 3 grains of the wood!

Oh sweetie you are so sheltered in your cold little mother England.... so here is a point of reference:

1483678748388.jpg

At the back you have the black house flie... as posted, post mortum, by catlover.... then next you have a bush fly... then you have a bumble bee and in the the foreground I give you the Aussie Blowie or Blow Fly.... then we have March flies and Horse flies which are bigger again... they even buzz like a bee and their death through buss is soo frickking annoying bzz-bzz-bzzzbzzbzbzbbzzbbzzzbbbb-buzz-buzzzzz-zzz-zz-z------zz---z---------z... and then 5 minutes later it starts again.... fruckers.... so quite clearly I say to you that's not a fly... THIS is a fly and show you the Aussie Blowfly.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 4

Yep... still procrastinating... pattern drafted....YAY... fabric pinned...yay... need to cut, cut, cut.. then sew, sew, sew.... I looked at the sewing machine... and went, yeah-nah.... not at dark time.... I know I am being ridiculous and creating a mountain out of a molehill... I know this is all very silly..... I know these things.... but I have problems ok. (although I suspect that is not a news flash... I'm pickin a barney with mother Scotland over the name of a raincoat so I don't have to get the sewing machine out)... I need to stop procrastinating or I will be up all night sewing a dress and stressed to the max and have noone to blame but meself.... and if I am stressed due to time constraints I will make it easier for the nicobitch to tempt me into being a dick and lighting up... so need to just get me arse in gear and do this shit.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Everytime you get that machine out too sew .and dont smoke ..it gets easier...your wars are getting smaller..

I was like a toddler fumbling around ...not knowing how to be a adult without my crutch....

But the more I did something..the easier it got...besides..you might burn a hole in that lovely costume...

You can do it Jo...just get on with the job in hand....

Would love to see it ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jillar said:

and make sure you have birdie help!

^^ Good god no, that would definitely NOT be helpful.... we did making brownies yesterday in my procrastinating... sadly not Jillar brownies, just triple choc ones.... and the idea she was going to do them all by herself... so what we learnt... dyslexics can't follow recipes cos the ingredients get mixed up (4/3 of a cup instead of 3/4.)... she did master breaking and egg... and a mixing bowl OR 2 cos she is so unco. So in desperation to save my kitchen I went and bought a packet mix... and she managed that OK... with the new plastic mixing bowl.... but let her near the sewing... uh-uh I'm not ready for that.... I am just waiting on the sun to be up... then I will cut and sew... promise.

• Like 3

Hubby rode his vintage Schwinn down to the neighbor's for a visit so imagine my surprise when I see a guy in a brown shirt, shorts and ballcap riding hubby's bike up the street. I immediately call hubby who confirms that he was in the neighbor's backyard and came out front to his bike missing ?

So wonder woman here tells hubby "I'm on it" and frantically gather my keys and sunglasses to go chase down the perpetrator when hubby says, "JUST JOKING" that's Larry's nephew riding it.

And now you know why I drink lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, c9jane29 said:

also waiting on hubby to come home from work so we can sit on the porch and kiss each other in the rain?

I remember those days, minus the rain because it NEVER rains here!

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, jillar said:

I'm remember those days, minus the rain because it NEVER rains here!

I know! I was stationed in San Diego, close to the beach we would get a bit of rain but it's gotten worse over the years. I'm in Tx, so it's not like we get that much either...that's why I'm taking advantage of both the weather and the husband?

• Like 3

Handsewing the hand sewing parts...ok having a break....

18 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Would love to see it ...

There will be pictures... until then here is her banshee from last years book week....

2788A72B-365A-4F4E-A99D-31606B5B1BDC.jpeg

oh and here is her zombie bride from  dress up party...

DB58253F-70FE-46C5-BBB5-69555BEFD6EB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1