What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

1 minute ago, Opah said:

BBQ Rigs Today Smoked for hours with My home mage BBQ sause, which is different ever time becuase I never keep track of what I use to make it, It is a first every time.

pen and paper! Write it down How are you doing/feeling today opah? You still healing well ?

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

watchin a re-run of 2016 Last Night At The Promms... waiting for the 100 year anniversary singing of Jerusalem.

Did you get a full rendition of Land of Hope and Glory as well?

• Like 1

Oh my gawd..!!!! I'm listening to the radio and yet another special snowflake of the me, me, me gen ... fathers are neglected in the labour room ?... they don't get called by there name?.. they don't get comfy chairs to sleep in?.. nobody gave them tea and toast?...

Mmmmmmm and here's me thinking mother and baby were the priority.. Oooops my bad....!!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I am talking to you fine people while I wait for the ten commandments to finish cooking.

Did we ever figure out what the other five commandments were?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cleaning out my basement of 22 years worth of "junk"! You know, that stuff that you put down there years ago because you or your kids weren't using it anymore yet you mistakenly thought you might use it in the future? Guess what? You're lying to yourself or just being lazy is probably the more accurate description. That crap will build up until you're drowning in it!

How did we ever believe we would require a Lite-Brite set at some future time? And, that is just one example. There's many more!

Lite-Brite.jpg

19 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Cleaning out my basement of 22 years worth of "junk"! You know, that stuff that you put down there years ago because you or your kids weren't using it anymore yet you mistakenly thought you might use it in the future? Guess what? You're lying to yourself or just being lazy is probably the more accurate description. That crap will build up until you're drowning in it!

How did we ever believe we would require a Lite-Brite set at some future time? And, that is just one example. There's many more!

Lite-Brite.jpg

OMG reci.... I need this. I need it... I need it... I need it.. !! . it's my kinda thing.. hours if fun to be had.. just waiting for me...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Lite-Brite.jpg

I loved my Life Brite! Don't be so quick to throw those old games and toys away. Some of them could be worth good money these days :)

• Like 1

Celebrating my boys come from behind win today... wish they could play more than just the 4th quarter these comebacks are killin me boys and I'm sure the winning goal in the last minute did my heart no good... but it was beautiful to listen to you belt out the words to the song after the game... was wondering if you would all know the words cos its been a while.

Oh and I'm watching the Aussies play France in the soccer... 0-0 at half time... great work boys... surprising the shit out of me right now cos I had this down as a 3-0 win for France...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Grankids reci... you were hanging onto it for the grand babies... when they come to visit..... or for those kids who's houses flooded when the rain and melting snow hit... they need new toys, just donate it.

The wife has made so many trips down to the Salvation Army Thrift Store they think she's works there. Don't worry we got the donation bases well covered :)

• Like 3