What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

21 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Back to fishin talk. Let me splain.

You drive out into the country and see a stream running off to one side of the road. You park, get your fishin' gear out the trunk and start walking up this unknown,  babbling brook, casting your lure here and there in the pools that form around fallen logs and the like. Pretty soon you got a satchel full of the best tasting little Brookies you can imagine. My Gawd - That's like the best day ever!!!

2uqy6ud.jpg

OK fish story over. Back to your regularly scheduled programing :)

That's called the way to the train station here...!!

Again ... all this fishing talk goes right over my head...

Just sayin....

You may carry on..??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/24/2018 at 5:29 PM, reciprocity said:

OK fish story over. Back to your regularly scheduled programing :)

I'm not done talking about fishing yet.  Thursday morning had another first insofar as fishing is concerned.  Rented one of those decked-out fishing kayaks.  You can paddle it or use the pedal system.  It had all kinds of storage space, rod holders, a comfortable seat, and was the most stable kayak I've ever been on in my life...Nice rig.  Went back into the marshlands and fished for redfish.  Good times.

If you get the chance to do some coastal redfishing, I suggest you do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Horney Toad is Missing Her Boo Boo Baby !!!

Well, I'm back from the coast now.  Home sweet home.

Don't put away your water gear just yet Doreen.  We've got a long weekend here in the States (Have a good Memorial Day folks) and the creeks on Walden's Ridge are running high.  We're heading to Dayton tomorrow for a Richland Creek run.  Bright and early, be ready.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Boo said:

Well, I'm back from the coast now.  Home sweet home.

Don't put away your water gear just yet Doreen.  We've got a long weekend here in the States (Have a good Memorial Day folks) and the creeks on Walden's Ridge are running high.  We're heading to Dayton tomorrow for a Richland Creek run.  Bright and early, be ready.

Wow !!...I must shout louder than I thought...you heard me lol..

I'm ready..see you there !!...time to get wet !!!...

Glad you back..safe and sound...with some fisherman's tales...

61HTb4zM4sL._AC_UL115_.jpg

• Like 1

Ooowww @WeegieWoman are you going to GO Outdoors they got fantabulous tents, we went in to get a waterproof jacket for the wee man's holiday and almost I say almost came out with a 3 bedroom, living room and spare room tent.. wirh carpet and porch....hahahaha 

Thank gawd we didn't but the weans have the thumb screws on now for a camping hol.. ?

• Haha 2

Hahahaha.... ooopppss I just seen the word tent and got all excited, my bad...

Don't think you need one quite that big though? haha..

Geez I had to pick up some new tops last week, ones that are rather generously cut around the waste, i call it "auld wumans wear".. not my usual style, sheesh I even stepped toe in bonmarche ? anyhoo got some nice ones from Primark, they will help hide the blubber until it's shrunk..

• Like 2