What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

9 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Also contemplating running a book to see if @Boo can really go a full weekend without a work out...

So far, so good on the whole lazy weekend thing.  Slept til 11:00 a.m., took a long hot shower, ate some breakfast.  And now I'm just sitting around listening to Otis Redding and dicking around on the interwebs.

Got a full day of not doing a damn thing ahead of me.  Good times.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boo said:

So far, so good on the whole lazy weekend thing.  Slept til 11:00 a.m., took a long hot shower, ate some breakfast.  And now I'm just sitting around listening to Otis Redding and dicking around on the interwebs.

Got a full day of not doing a damn thing ahead of me.  Good times.

You sure about that Boo...my source are telling me you've been at the cardio

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

You sure about that Boo...my source are telling me you've been at the cardio

Gotta isolate the back legs.  Keep that posterior chain strong.

• Haha 2

Ooowww just realise all the wee wumin  in my phone are wearing purple instead of pink now.. ???‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️??‍♀️??❣??‍♀️?‍♀️???? so many fabolouseeee purple thingymabobs to play with .. oh thank you Samsung.. thank you...  now if i jist had a unicorn I'd be over the moon....

?‍♀️ oh look, I am sporty, i do run..?‍♀️

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't keep scales in the house never needed to and would just have been something else for the girls to obsess about.. so I pop into boots once a month but sheesh, !! I walk about 7 or more miles a day so not like I'm sitting on my arse stuffing my face all day.. Though I still have my sooky sweeties and a wee treat but all that gonna have to stop o suppose....?

I'm sitting looking at my salted caramel doughnut and welling up.. I don't have the heart to eat it now... double sh*te ????

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Sad 4

Having a bit of a tough day... haven't been this upset on ANZAC day since my first one without my Grandad... so for my first smoke free ANZAC day in over a decade I was such a blubbering mess at the dawn service the kid went and stood elsewhere.. It was another first this year, my first dawn service in 8 years without my mates C and K. They met in the service, married and had 3 beautiful kids. Sadly we lost C in an accident on Christmas Eve and and K wasn't up to doing Dawn Service this year..so right now, I'm sitting here watching the Anzac parade on tv and remembering and missing a mate that I never would have had without my kid be friends with theirs.

• Sad 4