What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

18 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Do you think talk to text can understand half the sh¡t that comes out my mouth?

Yeah, there’s that. You do have to speak clearly. It understands me and I’m from the deep South USA LOL

11 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

If I try to do the talk to text hingydoodle I  soon find out my phone doesn't fly well and is shite at landings too...!!????

These phones are like an old dog. Once you get them trained they work good. 

Aight den..

Edited by Octain
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Octain said:

Yeah, there’s that. You do have to speak clearly. It understands me and I’m from the deep South USA LOL

These phones are like an old dog. Once you get them trained they work good. 

Aight den..

Yep in your neck of the woods maybe..in mine its no happenin pal and life's to short to care.. haha?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

If I try to do the talk to text hingydoodle I  soon find out my phone doesn't fly well and is shite at landings too...!!????

That's why mine has a screen all smashed to smithereens an itty bits of glass missing so when i touch certain parts it cuts.

WOOHOO the lappy's finally frickin working and its even typin English now.

• Like 3

Watching a big ass rainstorm come through, seagulls singing coming in from the coast,  mocking birds mocking, beloved crows cawing.

Suddenly all quiet.  Clouds moving fast, deep dark gray tinged palest pink.  Getting darker.  Eerie, no birds.  Wind picking up.

Where's the big splash ? House shutters creaking, it's the pressure drop. Feeling creaky in my bones too. Darker.

Wait.  Time to write haiku ?

image.png.cd94393a7226b4d019d63524e74e6a89.png

yep, I'm going to unplug...dig these lightening strikes.  rain heavy drops, windy windy. see y'all later.

lightening.jpg.717e5c942440797691956f2954c3526b.jpg

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 2

Thanks so much J,

I love watching weather...maybe too much.

When I drag myself away from the picture window,

I have a safe room, the guest bathroom,  which is equipped with  hurricane and emergency supplies.

It's where I spent Katrina.

Two months till the season of joy,  this is serving as a reminder to update batteries etc.

The rest of the country in this storm looks pretty raggedy.

Hope everybody stays safe.

• Like 6

@Sslip yes you team did beat my team...

They beat us on the soccer pitch

They pantsed on the footy field

They beat us on the court... Can I just say the English girls C serve every ounce if gold they have around their necks tonight.

Yes, your teams are better than mine...

So there ya go, I'm eating crow.

• Like 1

Just finished polishing the desk and making sure Reci's office is nice and tidy cis there's nothing else for me todo on my to do list of instructions. It seems the Lido deck cleaning crew have been hard at it in preparation for later this week. So when I find the key to liquor cabnet I'll able to put up my feet..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6W2ipSDQfHzTscCuF6vr

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Ok sitting here with burnt fingers as I am using shitty heated curlers to practice curling my daughter's hair as she wants "beach waves" for school tomorrow.. now here in lies the problem beach hair to me is a big bunnet of frizz cos that's what always happened to mine at the beach.. hahahahahahah

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Fluffy i solved that problem.. told mine if she wanted curls (has natural waves) she would need to have rags... called my bluff so is sent her to school with chux in her hair... she looked like a mop... strangely she's happy with her own wave now.... hahaha

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 2