What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

4 minutes ago, Giveintowin said:

OMG I just watched 5 and 1/4 episodes of The Keeper. I could only be prised away because I had to go to work. I can’t stop thinking about it. Has anyone else seen it?

It is about Gillie, Heals or Wadey??? cos if its about frickin Haddin I'm not interested.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I liked the purple lady but the eye is awesome.

About to go into McCafe (your welcome world) while I wait for he school uniform shop to open, I swear the kid eats socks.

Thank you Jo I like my eye too it's been with me for 49years it's one of my best friends you know..:4_joy:

Now I don't know about your kid but my washing machine definitely eats them in this house.. I put a pair in but only 1 comes out... it's like the twilight zone in there..!!

• Haha 2

Speaking of Irish ....... how come everyone I meet on March 17th is Irish or at least part Irish? I meet no one the rest of the year that claims to be Irish!

I tell them I have not one part of Irish in me so .... they can buy me a beer. After all, it;s their day so they should supply the refreshments :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, reciprocity said:

Speaking of Irish ....... how come everyone I meet on March 17th is Irish or at least part Irish? I meet no one the rest of the year that claims to be Irish!

I tell them I have not one part of Irish in me so .... they can buy me a beer. After all, it;s their day so they should supply the refreshments :)

Everyone is Irish when they are drunk! Wear green tomorrow for St patty day and have a Guinness.. This ginzo doesn't like corn beef tho lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Everyone is Irish when they are drunk! Wear green tomorrow for St patty day and have a Guinness.. This ginzo doesn't like corn beef tho lol

Sorry, I'm out on both the Guinness & The corn beef :8_laughing:

2 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Made boxty for breaky...got me Irish on.

You're not talking Irish yet - lol!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Made boxty for breaky...got me Irish on.

Omg...my Irish grandmother used to make boxty! Potato pancakes, right?

Edited by Rozuki
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1