What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

7 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

The only pizza here that doesn't have meat are margarita or a veggie option. 

I though Chicago had better pizza than NY or have I been lied to by American novels???

You have been lied to, i have been to Chicago many times and they are known for deep dish. Pizza out here is sauce and mozz... Clam pie (no sauce) white pie ricotta ... Mushroom a few "lent" pies

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jillar said:

I gave up lent for lent so any night is pizza night for me :)

A lot did but i stick with the tradition, pizza is great whenever... Monday night football and my fav pie out here is a MOR(meatball onion ricotta)  mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

We order our Pizza by their names... So Margarita is the base (usually thin) sauce an cheese, then all other pizzas cept dessert or veggie, are the base with sauce, shredded ham, cheese then:

Aussie - bacon and egg

Hawaiian - pineapple

Capricciosa - mushies, anchovies an olives

Mexicana - hot salami, capsicum and chilli powder

Americana - salami and onions

The Lot / Special - olives. Mushies, hot salami, Bacon, capsicum, onion, anchovies, pineapple

Spaghetti - spaghetti & bolognaise sauce.

There's a heap of others

I thought the idea of cracking raw eggs on it would be wot put u off.

The Marinara isn't too bad, its got prawns and calamari an pippies an mussels an if its a posh place baby octapus on it.

Edited by notsmokinjo
Pippies not puppies

18 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

I thought the idea of cracking raw eggs on it would be wot put u off.

The Marinara isn't too bad, its got prawns and calamari an pippies an mussels an if its a posh place baby octapus on it.

All of that is wrong lol. And I wouldn't like pizza either if I lived there! Fish on pizza just shouldn't happen even though some people do like anchovies on theirs....

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

We order our Pizza by their names... So Margarita is the base (usually thin) sauce an cheese, then all other pizzas cept dessert or veggie, are the base with sauce, shredded ham, cheese then:

Aussie - bacon and egg

Hawaiian - pineapple

Capricciosa - mushies, anchovies an olives

Mexicana - hot salami, capsicum and chilli powder

Americana - salami and onions

The Lot / Special - olives. Mushies, hot salami, Bacon, capsicum, onion, anchovies, pineapple

Spaghetti - spaghetti & bolognaise sauce.

There's a heap of others

Most of those I've never heard of or tried.  Spaghetti pizza sounds really bizarre.

I had heard a while back that egg on pizza in Australia was very common and popular.  While I like pizza and eggs, I really couldn't imagine them together.  I would probably not be a fan of pizza if that was common where I'm from.

I also heard from that same news story that one of the most popular toppings on pizza in Japan is squid.  I don't think I'd like that either.

The only thing on that list that sounds good to me is Pineapple pizza which is really great.

It sounds like you just haven't had the right pizzas, Jo.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Dont know if anyone watched this tonight but i'm not surprised...

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/11/oj-simpson-confesses-murder-nicole-brown-simpson-ron-goldman-fox/             

Shoot I forgot it was on. At least I'll catch the last hour of it. Thanks for the reminder :)