What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

19 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Preparing the Sunday Roast...lamb,... Roasties and Yorkshire  pudding ..sprouts ,carrot and turnip...lashing of gravy..

I wish.!!!!

Me....chicken cous cous,..salad.......

Was comin to yours fer dinner but yeah, nah I only like me couscous salad with prawns. 

• Like 1

oooh I like watchin Lucifer.... but wot I'm doin right now is torturing some poor peeps who have cold weather, it isn't very nice a me, bad Jo, bad... you will need to go sit the naughty chair soon... OMG... need more coffee

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, Sslip said:

I love, love, love ketchup with ALL steak (maybe with the exception of fillet. But yeah T-Bone, Rib eye delicious and only enhanced by Heinz!

Have to have the dead horse on a steak. I'm with you Slips

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sslip said:

It's 5 degrees Celsius (40 Fahrenheit) so just finished in the outdoor pools here (yes wearing my thongs). Now just grabbed Langos with cheese and bacon. 

So jealous here.!!!!.....enjoiy the steak...ketchup too...going off to sulk !!!!....enjoy !!!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, barry said:

sitting on a conference call with 120 of my closest friends, trying to stay awake! 

:51_scream: There's an hour (or more) of your life you'll never get back - lol. Who gets to actually talk when there's 120 of ya?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

:51_scream: There's an hour (or more) of your life you'll never get back - lol. Who gets to actually talk when there's 120 of ya?

4 hours!  And there's stretches of silence, followed by periods of everyone trying to talk at once!  :13_upside_down:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1