What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

I'm watching Jaws 2 on TV - Gawd! This is what life has come to? Watching a poor excuse for a movie re-make on a Saturday night? OK so, a shark just ate a Helicopter ................... how is that even possible?

On a brighter note; I get to put that second coat of paint on the basement steps tomorrow :29_smirk:

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Starting to salivate at the thought of Roast Lamb, Roasties, Yorkshire pudding ^^^

Oh wait! No hang on sprouts, turnip, eeuuurgggghhhh!!! What on earth is going on Doreen???

Stick with the chicken it sounds safer.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Preparing the Sunday Roast...lamb,... Roasties and Yorkshire  pudding ..sprouts ,carrot and turnip...lashing of gravy..

I wish.!!!!

Me....chicken cous cous,..salad.......

Sounds delightful.  Even the couscous. 

I just got through washing my pick up truck and sweeping the garage floor.

I think we’re having burgers and brats for dinner.  Believe it or not, we are out of taters and I’m in no condition to drive to the market. So, I’m not making any fries, LOL.

That’s the plan, anyway…

Edited by Octain
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Octain said:

Sounds delightful.  Even the couscous. 

I just got through washing my pick up truck and sweeping the garage floor.

I think we’re having burgers and brats for dinner.  Believe it or not, we are out of taters and I’m in no condition to drive to the market. So, I’m not making any fries, LOL.

That’s the plan, anyway…

Ok...brats ????......

9 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

6yjwh3.jpg

Ahhh brats are sausages...!!!....ya I carnt wait to me a brat or two or a hundred  lol...

In Oz I do believe they are snags....please correct me you Ozzy,s if I'm wrong.....I don't care what they are called ...I love em !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Ahhh brats are sausages...!!!....ya I carnt wait to me a brat or two or a hundred  lol...

In Oz I do believe they are snags....please correct me you Ozzy,s if I'm wrong.....I don't care what they are called ...I love em !!!!

My wife loves them. I do them on the grill and she eats them on a hotdog bun with mustard.

I prefer the burger.. with  Hellmann’s mayonnaise and all the rabbit food.( lettuce, tomato, onion)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Sslip said:

I love, love, love ketchup with ALL steak (maybe with the exception of fillet. But yeah T-Bone, Rib eye delicious and only enhanced by Heinz!

I save the catch-up for the fries and malt vinegar. But, to each their own… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Bloody hell boys and girls, I said I like ketchup with steak. Haven't murdered anyone, haven't smoked in a couple of months, haven't kicked the cat.

What's with you guys? Tough audience :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You're in good company Sslip! The Donald never has steak without The "K" :)  Oh wait ....... maybe that's not the company you wanted to associated with - lol!

Edited by reciprocity
  • Haha 2