notsmokinjo

Random thoughts...

Well this conversation takes me back to one of my life's most innocent and embarrassing moments.  Was definitely in my younger years when gas stations quit having attendants pump your gas.  I did not realize that there were different size holes for the gas tanks (leaded and unleaded). 

I proudly pulled into the crowded station and tried to start fueling but the nozzle would not fit.  I yelled across the station, to the owner,  "Sir, your thingy won't fit into my hole."

Being the slow bear that I am,  I did not realize why everyone was laughing.  Some kind soul did come over and explain the difference.

• Haha 8

21 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Well this conversation takes me back to one of my life's most innocent and embarrassing moments.  Was definitely in my younger years when gas stations quit having attendants pump your gas.  I did not realize that there were different size holes for the gas tanks (leaded and unleaded). 

I proudly pulled into the crowded station and tried to start fueling but the nozzle would not fit.  I yelled across the station, to the owner,  "Sir, your thingy won't fit into my hole."

Being the slow bear that I am,  I did not realize why everyone was laughing.  Some kind soul did come over and explain the difference.

Linda...

I understand ..I'm just as innocent as you ...( cough ).....

• Haha 5

Pc in sick bay, struggling with fiddly phone so won't be very active in the coming days.  Take care of your quits you beautiful smoke free creatures! 

• Sad 4

So I'm looking at this little plastic container with the yellow lid and thinking you've had me fasting since last night, nil by mouth, and now ya want me to fill a cup???? I'm Gunna be sitting here for ages. Hmm....should I dye my hair?....bloody brilliant game of footy last night.

• Sad 2